* Fine Lot Tailgate for BC* | Syracusefan.com

* Fine Lot Tailgate for BC*

JeremyCuse

Renowned lacrosse analyst
Second to last home game brings us near the end of the 2021 Fine Lot Tailgate season. Great chance to join us this Sat for a 330 kick.

Menu is below and this weeks quota will go fast so RSVP NOW.

hot dogs/coneys
cheeseburgers
white chicken chili
cornbread
bacon cheddar mashed potatoes
maple roasted Butternut squash
pierogi kielbasa casserole
chicken apple sausage pasta

Any questions please let me know, we are still asking for a $15.00 donation for adults and $5.00 for kids.

Last edited:
Second to last home game brings us near the end of the 2021 Fine Lot Tailgate season. Great chance to join us this Sat for a 330 kick.

hot dogs/coneys
cheeseburgers
white chicken chili
cornbread
pierogi
and kielbasa casserole chicken apple sausage pasta
One for now.

The wife and I will be coming over to visit and say hello as we have a West lot pass for this game, but we’ll have our own food and drinks. I have a dairy allergy and we like bringing subs and NAs. Looking forward to seeing everyone though. I’ll be in an orange SU hoodie and she’ll be in a heather gray SU hoodie.

The wife and I will be coming over to visit and say hello as we have a West lot pass for this game, but we’ll have our own food and drinks. I have a dairy allergy and we like bringing subs and NAs. Looking forward to seeing everyone though. I’ll be in an orange SU hoodie and she’ll be in a heather gray SU hoodie.
Don’t forget to wear your name tag with your handle on it

Don’t forget to wear your name tag with your handle on it
I think I might. We were there at the Wake game but didn’t really talk to anyone. It was kind of hard because everyone knows each other already. I gotta figure out a way to break the ice.

I think I might. We were there at the Wake game but didn’t really talk to anyone. It was kind of hard because everyone knows each other already. I gotta figure out a way to break the ice.
I was just kidding. If I see you there I’ll introduce myself and take you around to meet a few regulars

9 here please and thank you

Hey are you RVing this weekend?

slightly thinking about contacting SU and finding out the full rules and doing it this weekend

I know there’s no hookups but

Also, just a couple years ago I was you, I didn’t know anyone there and felt it was hard. Then I got to know one or two of the guys and it took off from there.

Next year, catch a roadie with us, that’s when you really get to know everyone!

But everyone is very friendly and a lot of time there personality on the board isn’t what they are in person.

I think 98% of the people on here are good well meaning kind people that are willing to accept you into this crazy family of Syracuse football.

it becomes an addiction LOL

Also, just a couple years ago I was you, I didn’t know anyone there and felt it was hard. Then I got to know one or two of the guys and it took off from there.

Next year, catch a roadie with us, that’s when you really get to know everyone!

But everyone is very friendly and a lot of time there personality on the board isn’t what they are in person.

I think 98% of the people on here are good well meaning kind people that are willing to accept you into this crazy family of Syracuse football.

it becomes an addiction LOL

So very true, plenty of friendly people to have a discussion with regarding a multitude of issues including Syracuse. Don't worry about that other 2% its mostly me, retro and Consigliere when he's making his last 50/50 run and Giaco, he hates everyone.

Hey are you RVing this weekend?

slightly thinking about contacting SU and finding out the full rules and doing it this weekend

I know there’s no hookups but
Not this weekend. Winterized it already. Go for it and let me know how it goes. We can arrange a camping date next year at one of the games

Not this weekend. Winterized it already. Go for it and let me know how it goes. We can arrange a camping date next year at one of the games

Heck yeah, don’t want to winterize mine until I get back from the Louisville game

If we do it I’ll let you know how it goes!

We look forward to meeting you and having you join us.

hot dogs/coneys
cheeseburgers
white chicken chili
cornbread
pierogi kielbasa casserole
chicken apple sausage pasta
Let us know if you need any dishes beyond the dogs/coneys from us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom