Fine Mess 50-50 Annual Report | Syracusefan.com

Fine Mess 50-50 Annual Report

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
For the season our aggregate pot was $4108. Payments to winners totalled $1050. Winners contributed $465 back to the cause not including money that was put in the jar for Rick and Jen.

We made contributions of $1000 to the Tenth Mountain Division Association and $337 to Rick's share complementing individual donations and driving that total to $2000.

Equipment purchases included the Cuse throw blankets we used for consolation prizes, purchase of a West Lot parking pass for our grill transport czar, two sets of canopy weights, and three new pop up canopies including the new media tent with sidewalls.

We are carrying a balance of $541 into next season with a few things on our wish list and are happy to consider any suggestions for purchases that will enhance your tailgating experience.

Thanks all for your participation and generosity. See you in September!

Thanks as always for another great year despite the on field results being less than hoped. A big thank you to all of those who are involved on putting these on every week.

It was my honor ladies and gents. I snuck in incognito a few times.

May have caused a ruckus or may have kicked rocks or maybe I just stayed in the background covering all my bases and watching for threats.

But whatever, I’ll be there next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom