Fine Mess Tailgate @ Camping World Bowl?

When I went to the game @ Western Michigan I had a blast at the Fine Mess Tailgate, I was curious as to whether the folks who put it on were planning to do a tailgate in Orlando. I'd definitely prefer that to paying $75 to the alumni association!

Is there a reason for negative Comments about the alumni activity other than the $75 cost? I purchased tickets for it assuming most would just do it to be with other Oranges...

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
i don’t mean to speak for them, but... I know what the major players of the Fine Mess plans are, and it’s not organizing a tailgate. They need a break now and then also :)

Saying that, if anybody wants to step forward and do it, that would be awesome!
There’s a fine mess tailgate. It’s a private affair by invite only. Invitations went out Sunday via PM. ;)

There’s a fine mess tailgate. It’s a private affair by invite only. Invitations went out Sunday via PM. ;)

Bees, I gotta be honest, why you hate me so much man?

I’ve got nothing but love and respect for everyone here, including you. I 100% respect your opinions, even if they don’t 100% match up with what I might think. That’s the great thing about a place like this, people can have different opinions about things and discuss them. Heck, even sometimes someone else opinion might change mine! There’s really no need to rub anything in anyone’s face.

On that note, if I wasn’t flying in from New York I would be MORE than happy to put something together and help out and if anyone is interested in doing something that is local I and my fiancé would be 100% in to try and help out in anyway we can.

OburgOrange

All American

I’ve got nothing but love and respect for everyone here, including you. I 100% respect your opinions, even if they don’t 100% match up with what I might think. That’s the great thing about a place like this, people can have different opinions about things and discuss them. Heck, even sometimes someone else opinion might change mine! There’s really no need to rub anything in anyone’s face.

On that note, if I wasn’t flying in from New York I would be MORE than happy to put something together and help out and if anyone is interested in doing something that is local I and my fiancé would be 100% in to try and help out in anyway we can.
You’re not alone. rrlbees hates everybody. Lol

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member

Huh? I responded to oburg who is a good friend and I was busting his chops cause he’s a regular fine mess attendee. I used a winkee too.

Guys...my issue is I'm flying back to Florida the day prior from Omaha. The logistics is just to stretched. Hopefully we'll identify a Lot and folks can bring beer n food.
That’s all I’m looking for! I’m sure something will come together!

Cuseregular

All American
Guys...my issue is I'm flying back to Florida the day prior from Omaha. The logistics is just to stretched. Hopefully we'll identify a Lot and folks can bring beer n food.
I hereby designate lot 1 the fine mess lot. That's where I got a pass today and we'll be parking. Not that there will be any food, beer or tailgaters but I always wanted to "hereby designate" something so this might as well be it.

Top Bottom