Fine Mess Tailgate @ Camping World Bowl?

JSOrange97

2nd String
I'm snorting coke, chewing glass and razor blades...Rinsing it all down with Diesel.

Just boarded my flight back to Florida...fellow passengers complaining...not Cuse fans obviously
Want to talk grumpy, try dealing with contractors running the security lines at ACY at 5am. Grrr...

hungrychuck

Starter
In a poolside lounger at Aloft, trying to convince myself I’m catching rays. A few maybe. Still beats the hell out of today’s Pinstripe Biwl weather.

Will check out downtown for lunch, then maybe trek out to the rally.

JrodCuse

All Conference
Super excited! Coming up with dad (born and raised in cuse and graduated from there for one of his degrees and lifelong cuse fan), my sister and my gf.

I just went online to look for parking passes in lot1 and they're 135$?!?!. That seems insane. Has anyone been to this stadium? I figured it would just be pay to park as you enter the stadium like every other stadium, didn't know you needed designated parking passes ahead of time.

Anyone have extra parking passes for sale or know where to get one cheaper?

Thanks and go cuse! PS I'll bring a bottle of tequila if anyone enjoys some agave on a nice friday afternoon.

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Super excited! Coming up with dad (born and raised in cuse and graduated from there for one of his degrees and lifelong cuse fan), my sister and my gf.

I just went online to look for parking passes in lot1 and they're 135$?!?!. That seems insane. Has anyone been to this stadium? I figured it would just be pay to park as you enter the stadium like every other stadium, didn't know you needed designated parking passes ahead of time.

Anyone have extra parking passes for sale or know where to get one cheaper?

Thanks and go cuse! PS I'll bring a bottle of tequila if anyone enjoys some agave on a nice friday afternoon.
Just park like a mile away for free somewhere and uber over. Save yourself a bunch of money and can extract yourself from the stadium easily.

USMCSnyper

Walk On
Use the 10X Unerti Snyper :)

Go to Lot 1 and look for a large contingent of SU fans with one or more grills and canopies. There should be an SU flag flying. We will teach you the secret handshake.
Awesome! The Mrs and I will be there!!

Top Bottom