Fine Mess Tailgate @ Camping World Bowl?

MsCrusty888

Walk On
The Dungey family is staying at the Courtyard. I went over to SU fans in lobby to hand out maps of the CWB parade. I thought the tall young man looked a lot like Eric. Bumped into him again in our hallway, he's Eric's brother Matt. I basically manhandled him, dragged him to our room He was so wonderful, taking pictures and chatting with us for 10 mins about Eric, family and his plans to join the Police force. Posting pic and video with his permission

Attachments

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
We are in the NW corner of Lot 1

Real close to W Central Blvd and Kent Ave

Come on over ...

OburgOrange

Football Costume Critic
The Dungey family is staying at the Courtyard. I went over to SU fans in lobby to hand out maps of the CWB parade. I thought the tall young man looked a lot like Eric. Bumped into him again in our hallway, he's Eric's brother Matt. I basically manhandled him, dragged him to our room He was so wonderful, taking pictures and chatting with us for 10 mins about Eric, family and his plans to join the Police force. Posting pic and video with his permission
Great story Alice. Loved the way you told it at the tailgate. And boy, you sure pack a punch! Lol

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
Awesome stuff!!!!

Top Bottom