Fine Mess Tailgate - Louisville - Please pin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consigliere

All Conference
It's a great time to be Orange!

Hard to believe but we are 10 days away from our final Fine Mess Tailgate for 2018. Friday, November 10th will feature the Southern Tier edition of the FMT headlined by authentic Broome County spiedies. Since the spiedies need to marinate for at least 4 to 5 days I'm starting this thread a bit early to get an idea of attendance so PLEASE RSVP with best estimate ASAP and revise as necessary.

First the business part of our program. The world famous FTM 50 - 50 will benefit a cause close to one of our own this week. We will be donating all proceeds to ABC Basset Hound Rescue. I won't mention any names but you've certainly seen a van with the organization's name and logo in the Fine Lot generally one of the first to arrive and always filled with the day's libations. So if you're a dog lover (or beer lover) please plan on participating. As such, we will be charging $15 for this tailgate including one free entry to the drawing.

Menu is coming together nicely:

Chicken Spiedies
Buffalo Chicken Spiedies
Pork Spiedies
Authentic Cajun Gumbo
Hot Dogs
Coneys
Kahlua Baked Beans
Layered Southwest Taco Salad
Hot Stuffed Cherry Peppers
Baked Ziti and Sausage
Mama Giaco's Italian Potato Salad
Deacon's Bench Buffalo Chicken Wings with Bleu Cheese and Celery
One additional TBA side item
Assorted Dessert Bars and Treats
Beer, water, soda

Plan is to be ready to start serving around 3 with tear down between 6 and 6:15 so we can all get into the Dome to honor our Senior class.

Don't miss this one!

llandz

All Conference
I hope to stop by. I have a couple other things I have to do. Also I just found out I broke my elbow, so everything while I am there is up in the air. Trying to see if someone can find me a safe place to sit so the arm does not get bumped. But figure me for 1 for at least part of the time.

chugg21

Gritty, High IQ, Scrappy, Gym Rat, Lunch Pail Guy
Should have 2 adults/2 kids. Annual trip up for my step-sons bday. 4th year of doing it and hopefully the 1st time that he gets to see his favorite player play :)

Consigliere

All Conference
First timer here. Just got tix to game. How does this work with regard to payment? Do I need to bring anything? There are 4 of us who would like to attend event. Anything I need to bring? Coming from NJ.
You pay upon arrival. Don’t need to bring anything. But out of Towners who want to share their favorite local craft brews and IPAs are always welcomed with open arms! See you there!

Consigliere

All Conference
I count 59 so far with many of the regulars yet to respond. Shopping for the meat tomorrow so if you have not responded as yet PLEASE provide at least an estimate today if at all possible.

Consigliere

All Conference
It's a great time to be Orange!

Hard to believe but we are 10 days away from our final Fine Mess Tailgate for 2018. Friday, November 10th will feature the Southern Tier edition of the FMT headlined by authentic Broome County spiedies. Since the spiedies need to marinate for at least 4 to 5 days I'm starting this thread a bit early to get an idea of attendance so PLEASE RSVP with best estimate ASAP and revise as necessary.

First the business part of our program. The world famous FTM 50 - 50 will benefit a cause close to one of our own this week. We will be donating all proceeds to ABC Basset Hound Rescue. I won't mention any names but you've certainly seen a van with the organization's name and logo in the Fine Lot generally one of the first to arrive and always filled with the day's libations. So if you're a dog lover (or beer lover) please plan on participating. As such, we will be charging $15 for this tailgate including one free entry to the drawing.

Menu is coming together nicely:

Chicken Spiedies
Buffalo Chicken Spiedies
Pork Spiedies
Authentic Cajun Gumbo
Hot Dogs
Coneys
Kahlua Baked Beans
Layered Southwest Taco Salad
Hot Stuffed Cherry Peppers
Baked Ziti and Sausage
Mama Giaco's Italian Potato Salad
Deacon's Bench Buffalo Chicken Wings with Bleu Cheese and Celery
Broome County inspired mac and cheese
Traditional Endicott Nort' Side pizzas
Assorted mini whoopie pies - pumpkin, toll house, chocolate peanut butter, and orange creamsicle
Beer, water, soda

Plan is to be ready to start serving around 3 with tear down between 6 and 6:15 so we can all get into the Dome to honor our Senior class.

Don't miss this one!
Added to the menu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom