Fine Mess Ticket Opportunity

Consigliere

Left the gun; took the cannoli
We have had 5 donors step forward and have purchased additional tickets on their accounts so they will have extra Fine Lot passes to sell to our core guys that transport heavy equipment and may not qualify for their own pass. I fronted the money with the 50-50 balance (and went in the red just a bit) but will replenish as I resell the tickets.

Going to offer to this group first at prices well below box office. Basically I have 7 seats in a block - Section 326: H 105-107 and I 105-108. Already have a commitment for at least 3 for Clemson.

Clemson - $90 box office / $70 to this group
WMU and Holy Cross - $25 box office / $20 to this group
Pitt, BC, Wake Forest - $35 box office / $30 to this group.

Obviously every dollar I recoup will go into the 50-50 fund which is critical as I want to run benefits for the first two games - Tim Green's TackleALS for Clemson and the Tenth Mountain Association again for Military Appreciation Day against Western Michigan. PM me if you are interested and I will reserve the tickets for you. Good news is I have a group of 26 in this area that are all a lot of fun and rabid fans as well as Fine Mess regulars and regulars to be. Better news is I DON'T sit with them, so you won;t have to put up with me!

Last edited:

Consigliere

We have had 5 donors step forward and have purchased additional tickets on their accounts so they will have extra Fine Lot passes to sell to our core guys that transport heavy equipment and may not qualify for their own pass. I fronted the money with the 50-50 balance (and went in the red just a bit) but will replenish as I resell the tickets.

Going to offer to this group first at prices well below box office. Basically I have 7 seats in a block - Section 326: H 105-107 and I 105-108. Already have a commitment for at least 3 for Clemson.

Clemson - $90 box office / $70 to this group
WMU and Holy Cross - $25 box office / $20 to this group
Pitt, BC, Wake Forest - $35 box office / $30 to this group.

Obviously every dollar I recoup will go into the 50-50 fund which is critical as I want to run benefits for the first two games - Tim Green's TackleALS for Clemson and the Tenth Mountain Association again for Military Appreciation Day against Western Michigan. PM me if you are interested and I will reserve the tickets for you. Good news is I have a group of 26 in this area that are all a lot of fun and rabid fans as well as Fine Mess regulars and regulars to be. Better news is I DON'T sit with them, so you won;t have to put up with me!
Only 2 Clemson tickets left.

Consigliere

These are going FAST folks! Clemson and BC are sold out. I have 1 left for Pitt, and 3 left for Wake Forest. All 7 left for Holy Cross and Western Michigan.

Consigliere

Thought I had sold my seven extras for Western Michigan but that entire group had to cancel. Add those seven to my inventory at $15 each.

Consigliere

Just sold the remaining Wake Forest ticket.

Remaining Inventory
7 each for Western Michigan and Holy Cross at $15/each
1 for Pitt at $25.

Consigliere

Sold 3 Western Michigan.

Remaining Inventory:
WMU 4 @ $15/each
Holy Cross 7 @ 15/each
Pitt 1 @ $25

reedny

Flame Resistant
Consig ... I still have an extra ST packet in Section 325. I'll hold on to it for distribution at the Fine Mess as needed, unless you want added to your inventory and sold now.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Consig ... I still have an extra ST packet in Section 325. I'll hold on to it for distribution at the Fine Mess as needed, unless you want added to your inventory and sold now.
Reed, I may have a buyer on that.

Consigliere

Reed - If Jeremy can't use the full package let me know the row and seat and I can see what I can do. I'm pretty much sold out except for WMU (4 left) and Holy Cross (all 7 left) though I do have a single left for Pitt, but I can go back to my buyers and see if any of them need one more for any games.

Consigliere

Down to 2 for WMU. Fire sale for Holy Cross - $10/ each. Make an offer for 4 or more. Still one for Pitt.

Consigliere

Pittsburgh is gone. Still sitting on two for tomorrow and a full 7 for Holy Cross. Fire sale pricing is in effect. No reasonable offer refused. Need to sell two more to make the 50-50 fund whole.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom