Fine Mess Ticket Opportunity

Consigliere

All Conference
We have had 5 donors step forward and have purchased additional tickets on their accounts so they will have extra Fine Lot passes to sell to our core guys that transport heavy equipment and may not qualify for their own pass. I fronted the money with the 50-50 balance (and went in the red just a bit) but will replenish as I resell the tickets.

Going to offer to this group first at prices well below box office. Basically I have 7 seats in a block - Section 326: H 105-107 and I 105-108. Already have a commitment for at least 3 for Clemson.

Clemson - $90 box office / $70 to this group
WMU and Holy Cross - $25 box office / $20 to this group
Pitt, BC, Wake Forest - $35 box office / $30 to this group.

Obviously every dollar I recoup will go into the 50-50 fund which is critical as I want to run benefits for the first two games - Tim Green's TackleALS for Clemson and the Tenth Mountain Association again for Military Appreciation Day against Western Michigan. PM me if you are interested and I will reserve the tickets for you. Good news is I have a group of 26 in this area that are all a lot of fun and rabid fans as well as Fine Mess regulars and regulars to be. Better news is I DON'T sit with them, so you won;t have to put up with me!

Last edited:

Consigliere

All Conference
We have had 5 donors step forward and have purchased additional tickets on their accounts so they will have extra Fine Lot passes to sell to our core guys that transport heavy equipment and may not qualify for their own pass. I fronted the money with the 50-50 balance (and went in the red just a bit) but will replenish as I resell the tickets.

Going to offer to this group first at prices well below box office. Basically I have 7 seats in a block - Section 326: H 105-107 and I 105-108. Already have a commitment for at least 3 for Clemson.

Clemson - $90 box office / $70 to this group
WMU and Holy Cross - $25 box office / $20 to this group
Pitt, BC, Wake Forest - $35 box office / $30 to this group.

Obviously every dollar I recoup will go into the 50-50 fund which is critical as I want to run benefits for the first two games - Tim Green's TackleALS for Clemson and the Tenth Mountain Association again for Military Appreciation Day against Western Michigan. PM me if you are interested and I will reserve the tickets for you. Good news is I have a group of 26 in this area that are all a lot of fun and rabid fans as well as Fine Mess regulars and regulars to be. Better news is I DON'T sit with them, so you won;t have to put up with me!
Only 2 Clemson tickets left.

Top Bottom