Fire and Sickness | Syracusefan.com

Fire and Sickness

Need I say more? Get ya some!
Woah, they better make a lot of those because they'll be going fast

I already bought ALL of the XXLs
Dammit!! That's what I just went on there for and they were out! I'm not quite XXL big, but I like my hoodies bigger. They already didn't make enough.

Dammit!! That's what I just went on there for and they were out! I'm not quite XXL big, but I like my hoodies bigger. They already didn't make enough.
they have some in store if you're in the 315

Not a fan of the stripes but they ran out of my size anyways.

i'm a major gear head when it comes to retro Jordan's and SU Nike apparel.

If I see fanatics, dick's or anywhere else sell online I will post restocks!

Not a fan of the stripes but they ran out of my size anyways.

Smedium?

1570639219189.png

If not for Dick_in_MI uniform masterpiece this would be the post of the week.

Done and done.

I have a rule to not buy any clothing for more than $20 unless absolutely necessary. I do it to offset the credit card debt from my wife buying an entire new wardrobe if she gains 5 pounds.

So I’m out, but I dig it.

DaCuse, did you end up picking up this one as well? I know you mentioned you were a fan and couldn't wait to buy it in a different thread. I'm not as a big a fan of this as the orange one you started this thread with, but it's the one the players wear so you know it's quality
1570655188263.png

DaCuse, did you end up picking up this one as well? I know you mentioned you were a fan and couldn't wait to buy it in a different thread. I'm not as a big a fan of this as the orange one you started this thread with, but it's the one the players wear so you know it's quality
View attachment 171220
Nope. I didn’t buy it but I probably will in a few weeks!

I’m not trying to be funny here but maybe shirt World has some?

Damn me for actually doing some work today. Just seeing this now and they’re all sold out already.

The Orange Script hoodie is no longer listed online, I knew I should have pulled the trigger right away but I didn’t... $70 was a bit steep for me and I’m a sucker for good deals. Hopefully they’ll restock, just hate the thought of it being limited and struggling to find it online again through bidding websites for years to come
1570671817617.gif

The Orange Script hoodie is no longer listed online, I knew I should have pulled the trigger right away but I didn’t... $70 was a bit steep for me and I’m a sucker for good deals. Hopefully they’ll restock, just hate the thought of it being limited and struggling to find it online again through bidding websites for years to come
View attachment 171233
I would think fanatics, SU Bookstore, nike.com or would carry it soon. I doubt it was a Manny’s exclusive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom