First practice | Syracusefan.com

First practice

Cant wait to hear about the receivers between the slot and wr2

OL and LB will be crucial to any dreams of a 10+ win season in 2019

Exactly my thoughts. On the flipside, I haven't been this excited about multiple position groups in a longtime; RB,DB,DL,WR

Anyone know if the spring game will be Televised/streamed? Really hope so. That's our only real chance to see some football.

Anyone know if the spring game will be Televised/streamed? Really hope so. That's our only real chance to see some football.
I saw yesterday that all the SEC Spring Games will be televised or streamed. I think it may depend if SU has a "real" Spring Game. The ACC network may make this more of a reality.

I saw yesterday that all the SEC Spring Games will be televised or streamed. I think it may depend if SU has a "real" Spring Game. The ACC network may make this more of a reality.
ACC network launches Aug 22.

**True Orange Fan Placebo Effect**
Can someone post Devito RVAs from last Spring. Just say they're from this year's conditioning program. I'll never know the difference.
Daddy needs his red meat.

Too many good battles to watch. If I'm focused on LB, I'm going to miss line battles(minus the obvious), focused on line, I'm going to miss WR battles, etc... Ohh. I'll record it on my phone, if I have too, but I kinda want to enjoy the game, too. ;-)

Half the fun, afterwards, is making guesses based on your own interpretations..

March 3rd is right around the corner !
So much competition for starting spots
Almost every position is up for grabs with quality players I can’t wait

Battles will be interesting, indeed. The OL will be key. Lots of combinations there to sort out.

It's damn good having you on this board. Keep up the tidbits where you see appropriate. Many thanks!

I've never been to the spring game. I would like to go this year. excuse my ignorance but do you need to hit the box office for tickets?? whats the average attendance? Can I heckle the officials?

I've never been to the spring game. I would like to go this year. excuse my ignorance but do you need to hit the box office for tickets?? whats the average attendance? Can I heckle the officials?
Admission and parking, free. Go.

Low. Hackett starts, he's proven, experienced, good hands and Horan becomes blocking TE.
I have no idea at this point who will b the TE maybe Horan moves to O L idk all I do know is Tommy raved about Horan’s hands he was pleasantly surprised . REX is a beast and Hackett may be the best of the bunch good depth there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom