Fitbit options… | Syracusefan.com

Fitbit options…

4evaOrange

Go kick rocks you goober!!!
Possibly looking into getting a Fitbit to track calories and whatnot. Since I’m down 80pounds and have hit that “wall” wanna keep better track or calories.

Brands, cost, effectiveness, battery life, durable…all that fun stuff.

Possibly looking into getting a Fitbit to track calories and whatnot. Since I’m down 80pounds and have hit that “wall” wanna keep better track or calories.

Brands, cost, effectiveness, battery life, durable…all that fun stuff.
I used to be a Fitbit guy, but I’ve converted to Apple Watch.. much better all around.

I had a series 2 Apple for a while and was able to get a good deal on a high end Fitbit through work so I decided to go for it. The Fitbit was clunky and never worked nearly as well as my Apple... which I have since upgraded to a higher series.

I have a Fitbit Inspire 2. Battery lasts for at least 2 weeks. Does the job.

Wish the display was brighter sometimes when I run outdoors on sunny days but I don't know if any others are better

I should follow up on my earlier post. I had three different fitbits at one point. I forget the version, but it was their larger one at the time. Each of the three had the band rip off at one point. Just fell apart. And they wouldn't just send me a replacement band, they sent a completely new watch. Their quality was not good. I liked the watch, but it got to be ridiculous.

My apple watch does much more for me, and actually diagnosed a heart condition I didn't even know I had. (That's been fixed by the way) And I use it way more, including while playing basketball. It's far more rugged.

I’ve got the Fitbit Blaze and have had it since 2016. Battery wise, it runs out pretty quickly these days. Seems like I’ve gotta charge it like every other day.

I mainly use it now when I’m jogging to know my pace and distance, and so I can keep track of my run and plug it into the Nike Plus app when I’m done.

I do like the sleep features where it tells me the “quality” of my sleep. I feel like it lines up with how rested I feel the next day, so seems to work pretty well.

Probably will go with an Apple Watch at some point...but not sure I need it. Part of me is content to just keep using this for jogging and when I sleep, until it stops working.

I’ve got the Fitbit Blaze and have had it since 2016. Battery wise, it runs out pretty quickly these days. Seems like I’ve gotta charge it like every other day.

I mainly use it now when I’m jogging to know my pace and distance, and so I can keep track of my run and plug it into the Nike Plus app when I’m done.

I do like the sleep features where it tells me the “quality” of my sleep. I feel like it lines up with how rested I feel the next day, so seems to work pretty well.

Probably will go with an Apple Watch at some point...but not sure I need it. Part of me is content to just keep using this for jogging and when I sleep, until it stops working.
The major downside of the apple watch is that the battery doesn't last long at all. I recharge it every day while I sleep. So I miss out on the sleep features. But it has far more exercise activities than when I had my fitbit.

Bringing this back. So I’m really thinking about getting one.
Just want one with good cals burned, distance, sleep tracking, steps.

I went Apple Watch. Very happy with it.
You haven't happened to try wheelchair mode on your watch yet? :) I am pretty sure I am going to get one when the 8 comes out later this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom