Flipping between the ACC, Big East, and AAC tourneys | Syracusefan.com

Flipping between the ACC, Big East, and AAC tourneys

djcon57

Living Legend
I'm not just saying this due to the Cuse loss...but this ish is depressing. No buzz whatsoever. Empty seats. CREIGHTON vs XAVIER at MSG.

Already missing NY.

I don't know if the clowns in charge of the ACC could've selected a bigger craphole venue for the tourney.

No atmosphere whatsoever.

It will probably never be the same...in any way.

College hoops is bad now and sadly will likely never be what it used to be.

I'm not a Knicks fan, but I'm rooting insanely hard for Carmelo now. Once his prime is done? End of an era, in many ways.

There are a ton of empty seats at Greensboro right now. Not truly surprising, but somewhat sad.

you guys are a bunch of whiners...i was there, it was packed and pretty darned loud.
I agree: Yesterday it sucked, today the atmosphere looked pretty good. MSG is still better but it was decent today in GBoro. Remember GBoro seats 23k.

Bayside44 said:
you guys are a bunch of whiners...i was there, it was packed and pretty darned loud.

Bayside, you're right. Good crowd, not our crowd, though. Not the old BE tourney , though.

I agree: Yesterday it sucked, today the atmosphere looked pretty good. MSG is still better but it was decent today in GBoro. Remember GBoro seats 23k.

It was packed, just different.

The schools today / tonight all have big fan bases. And thats a pretty big room.

Bayside, you're right. Good crowd, not our crowd, though. Not the old BE tourney , though.

This is what happens when we play against other schools with multi-generational fan bases and such. State was the underdog, they got people behind them. We gave them precious little (this night blew).

It was packed, just different.

The schools today / tonight all have big fan bases. And thats a pretty big room.

I was speaking of all 3 tournaments and how they came across on TV. The Duke/Clemson game was riddled with empty seats. Looked like an NCAA 1st rd game

I was speaking of all 3 tournaments and how they came across on TV. The Duke/Clemson game was riddled with empty seats. Looked like an NCAA 1st rd game

It's a pretty big room. Our people did what they did, the State people were having a good time. I left, no reason to stay.

It was full during our game.

MSG does that theatre lighting, people are talking like 19k were glued in their seats all the time. That's a myth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom