Flipping the script | Syracusefan.com

Flipping the script

Cuseball

Starter
It’s not over but there are some changes immediately needed. The team needs to become Bad As$ and it starts from the top.

Jimmy B:
  • Start wearing a headband to keep his mask on and demand team calls him Sensei
  • Insult and make fun of team members for awful play (he might already do that)
  • When player fails to dive for loose ball or doesn’t go hard to hoop yell out “That’s a Pusxy move”
  • Purchase computer from the local pawn shop and get on the internet to finally scout opponents
Buddy:
  • New hairstyle (I suggest a red mohawk)
  • Ditch Buddy and go with a cool nickname such as "Reaper", "Cannon", "Buckshot" or "Fish Eye"
Marek:
  • knuckle tattoos with “ILIKE PIZZA”
  • wear super short shorts and knee high white socks
  • Shave head and wear goggles
Joe:
  • Grow long flowing locks and tie it up in a man bun
  • Forget the goatee and grow a real stache
  • Cool nickname such as “Wheezer” or “JG3”
Team:
  • Strike first…. no sitting back in the zone. Come out full court press, talking trash and swagger up and down the court
  • Each player develop patented celebrations after each made bucket (Quincy = riding motorcycle; Marek = inhaling imaginary cigarette; Griffin = guitar strumming; Buddy = fake phone to ear; Kadary = injecting drugs into his vein; Joe = feed me). The others won’t play so they don’t need a celebration
  • Hit on opposing coach’s wife and cheerleaders throughout the game
I think this will be the change we all deserve and need. If some of these changes can be made, anything is truly possible.

Cuse!

It’s not over but there are some changes immediately needed. The team needs to become Bad As$ and it starts from the top.

Jimmy B:
  • When player fails to dive for loose ball or doesn’t go hard to hoop yell out “That’s a Pusxy move”
  • Purchase computer from the local pawn shop and get on the internet to finally scout opponents
Buddy:
  • Ditch Buddy and go with a cool nickname such as "Reaper", "Cannon", "Buckshot" or "Fish Eye"
Marek:
Joe:
Team:
  • Strike first…. no sitting back in the zone. Come out full court press, talking trash and swagger up and down the court
  • Each player develop patented celebrations after each made bucket (Quincy = riding motorcycle; Marek = inhaling imaginary cigarette; Griffin = guitar strumming; Buddy = fake phone to ear; Kadary = injecting drugs into his vein; Joe = feed me). The others won’t play so they don’t need a celebration
I think this will be the change we all deserve and need. If some of these changes can be made, anything is truly possible.

Cuse!
Q already has a signature move, the low five to invisible teammates when at the foul line.

Jimmy B:
Buddy:
Marek:
Joe:
Team:

Cuse!
This is magic. More please.

Jimmy B:
Buddy:
Marek:
Joe:
Team:

Cuse!
I didn’t see, “Run down the court after a Basket, grab junk in front of opposition bench or at any “hottie” near by yelling “War Otto MFers!”

A9734C10-B014-420D-9FA9-0AA90225E1FA.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom