Florida, Arizona, Wich St, Duke | Syracusefan.com

Florida, Arizona, Wich St, Duke

pearl31

in cahoots
Let's say those are the #1 seeds. Let's say SU is a 4 seed. Which of those #1s would you want SU to avoid in the sweet 16 and which would you rather us play?

I don't want anything to do with Florida...I guess I'd take my chances with AZ and hope the zone confounds them.

I'd have to say I'd prefer wichita if I had a choice and avoid Florida

Def wanna play Zona. Def wanna avoid Florida. Scariest team in the whole tourney for us is Louisville though, and it's not close. Could see us as the 3 and them as the 2 in a non-East region. Prolly would be the South which would also have Florida unfortunately.

I don't want Duke. Think the other three could be easier. Sec and pac are both dog leagues. I also don't want michigan if they get there. Would LOVE Wichita st

Well we couldn't be matched up with Duke, so you can throw them out.

I assume most people will say they want to play Wichita, which means it might happen and we'll probably lose

Duke is not a possibility.

So I guess Wichita St. Arizona has recovered well the last few weeks, and Florida is the most balanced team in the country.

I also suspect it would not be Florida. Have to think Duke/Uva would have the East and South covered.

Arizona all day sinjce they score like us . Don't really want to play florida

Witchita, it is so sad, we blew a golden opportunity to get a one seed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom