Florida QB Jalen Kitna Arrested | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Florida QB Jalen Kitna Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides coming from a wealthy family with strong lawyers, as well as being in Florida, the only thing I can think of is that he provided names or sites to authorities, or was used to expose more perpetrators, which allowed him to plea down and reduce his punishment.
Must be

Maybe he’ll end up at a Liberal secular school with no moral compass whatsoever.

I love this board. Can we please keep the political/religious commentary off of it. Because I’m going to respond.
He's from a very religious family so I think it's a relevant detail. It's a large part of their lives.
So it's probably going to impact where he ends up. That's all I'm trying to say.
That, and I don't like Hugh Freeze.

He's from a very religious family so I think it's a relevant detail. It's a large part of their lives.
So it's probably going to impact where he ends up. That's all I'm trying to say.
That, and I don't like Hugh Freeze.
I just assumed he end up playing in a prison league. Not sure why you'd even bother putting your name in the portal. I'm pretty sure his next handful of years will be pretty scripted on a daily basis.
0800 hrs - Chow in your cell.
1200 hrs- Chow in your cell.
1630 hrs- Chow in your cell.
1900 hrs- Shower/1 hr of Rec.
Other than that, he can read in his cell, pace in his cell, do pushups in his cell, contemplate his life in his cell...etc. He won't be spending much time in General Population.

I have a hard time believing any institution with a D1 football program would let him attend their school let alone give him a scholarship to represent the football team and play QB What?

I have a hard time believing any institution with a D1 football program would let him attend their school let alone give him a scholarship to represent the football team and play QB What?
Let’s hope not. And imagine being asked to be his roommate? Yeah, no.

Anyone who takes this kid(if anyone does) is out of their minds. The rate of recidivism for this type of crime is incredibly high. He is very likely going to do it again and again until he gets caught

These types of people don’t get “rehabilitated”. I don’t mind locking them up for life, they can’t control themselves long term. They’ll always at least attempt to repeat the behavior. So when scumbags like this and that CFB player rapist (the one from the school Franklin was at I believe) get not just probation but light probation sentences. Just more great examples of being “tough on crime”…… well, tough on some crime committed by some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.