• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support Syracusefan.com.

Florida State “turnover” backpack

Alsacs

Warning: My opinion isn’t to be taken as fact
This deserves its own thread but my god how lame is the turnover “backpack”.
These gimmicks were cute when it was just one school and it was fun. The whole turnover reward gimmick got old real fast. I am glad our team doesn’t do that stuff.
They are Florida State they don’t need this crap.

These gimmicks were cute when it was just one school and it was fun. The whole turnover reward gimmick got old real fast. I am glad our team doesn’t do that stuff.
They should retire that backpack

UnknownOrange

All Conference
It’s easy to forget the turnover boxing gloves from last year

Orangezoo

Hall of Fame
Personally playing the Hey Song after every turnover would be all we should need. Let the players congratulate each other normally, fans tell the opponents how great they are and Dino preach to the football gods and reel in recruits at games end.

dollarbill44

All American
The worst thing is that some poor little Mexican girl hasn't been able to find her way to the gumdrop mountains since the season started.

Top Bottom