Florida State at Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Florida State at Clemson

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
That's the game I'll have eyes on tonight. Clemson with a couple of brutal 1 point losses in a row and their backs firmly up against the bubble wall needs this game at home.

FSU on a roll lately looking to grab decent ACCT and NCAA seeds.

I think Clemson guts out a close win, which I will be rooting for based soley on an ACC standings.

FSU controlling Clemson. Up 12 with 2 min left in the half. As a poster said in another thread, maybe FSU is better than we give them credit for.
So, did they win?

On a different message board that I go to to cheat on this board, I made a preseason bet with a FSU fan that SU would finish the season ranked higher in the ACC than FSU.

Avatar bet. Looks like I'll be rocking a FSU avatar for a year.

FSU controlling Clemson. Up 12 with 2 min left in the half. As a poster said in another thread, maybe FSU is better than we give them credit for.
For long stretches they made Clemson look like the JV out there tonight. That one swoop into the lane for a 2 handed jam by their SG between 2 defenders was awesome. They are athletic, big, deep. LaPhonso has them in his Final 4, real good team.

On a different message board that I go to to cheat on this board, I made a preseason bet with a FSU fan that SU would finish the season ranked higher in the ACC than FSU.

Avatar bet. Looks like I'll be rocking a FSU avatar for a year.
How dare you cheat on us we have given you the best years of our lives.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom