Florida State is terrible | Syracusefan.com

Florida State is terrible

Open threes are not automatic, and there were a lot of them missed today. But bell played a really solid game defensively and on the boards so I’m happy for him

That is one of the worst basketball teams Ive ever watched. Holy crap. I don’t even know what to say. Any decent team would beat FSU by 30.

They are 8-16. Yes. They are bad.

They had a player attempt 17 3’s.

Edwards makes his layups we win by 20.

We could have been down 20 the way the first 25-30 mins went Edwards and Girard were the only ones who could buy a bucket. Lucky to be playing in a completely dead road arena tonight.

They have 1 good player and 1 decent player from what I saw. Just really really bad and to top it off they didn't even play hard and looked like they have never been coached this year.

Teams like BC and UL at least played hard and looked organized and had an idea how to play the game. FSU outside of 1 player looked like they didn't even know how to play organized basketball before.

I don't know but they won at Pitt and only lost at Clemson by one and they are both tournament teams.
They gave away the Clemson game. They were up by three with seconds left. Leonard Hamilton will probably have to explain himself to the AD at the end of the year or get terminated.

That is one of the worst basketball teams Ive ever watched. Holy crap. I don’t even know what to say. Any decent team would beat FSU by 30.
FSU has beaten Pitt and only lost to Clemson by 1. But they did look bad against us for a couple of long stretches. They had something going with that big guy but then they went away from it.

Several other teams in the conference can say something similar but damn, you toss several of our teams from the 2000-2010s in there today and they could legitimately go 18-2 in the conference...

Reminiscing about those 2010 and 2012 teams again.

Several other teams in the conference can say something similar but damn, you toss several of our teams from the 2000-2010s in there today and they could legitimately go 18-2 in the conference...

Reminiscing about those 2010 and 2012 teams again.
I don’t think the 2010 or 2012 teams would lose to anyone in this conference.

Florida state being 8-16 and 6-7 in conference shows you how weak the acc is

The ACC is trash, but 5 of FSU's 6 conference wins came against Louisville, ND and Georgia Tech - the absolute bottom of the barrel ACC teams - so that conference record looks way better on the surface than it actually is (you could say a similar thing about SU's conference record).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom