Florida state must be pretty angry | Syracusefan.com

Florida state must be pretty angry

solvaycuse44

Walk On
Right now,just saw on espn that nor thern illinios will be playin in orange bowl instread of Lville,my guess lville will play in sugar bowl

Right now,just saw on espn that nor thern illinios will be playin in orange bowl instread of Lville,my guess lville will play in sugar bowl

That was the first domino that fell about 8 hours ago. They have 17 million reasons to be happy BTW.

I think Ville has a chance against Fla. No chance if they wouldve gotten UGA.

That was the first domino that fell about 8 hours ago. They have 17 million reasons to be happy BTW.
Your right,just gettin s lil bit paronoid about all this acc gettin poached by big 10 or 12 and fsu might somehow connect being stuck playin NIU with bein in the acc

They lost to Florida and then had to gut out a win against a crappy GaTech team.

Screw them and their entitlement.

I think Ville has a chance against Fla. No chance if they wouldve gotten UGA.

Florida will absolutely manhandle them up front ... it will be a miracle if Bridgewater makes it out of that game alive.

Kirk Herbstreit just destroyed Northern Illinois's inclusion. Wow, he went off about how unworthy they are to be selected for a BCS bowl.

Kirk Herbstreit just destroyed Northern Illinois's inclusion. Wow, he went off about how unworthy they are to be selected for a BCS bowl.
He's just pissed that tOSU can't be national champs.

I am not saying I disagree with him, I was just surprised how strongly he just went off Northern Illinois. They didn't do anything wrong to get selected its more the fault of Louisville losing to UConn the previous week and Wisconsin hanging 70 on Nebraska. Florida should roll Northern Illinois by atleast 2 TDs when you see the Huskies only beat Army by 1 the same Army that got housed by Stony Brook by a score of 27-3 I believe. Herby usually doesn't come out that strong he usually plays it safe.

I am not saying I disagree with him, I was just surprised how strongly he just went off Northern Illinois. They didn't do anything wrong to get selected its more the fault of Louisville losing to UConn the previous week and Wisconsin hanging 70 on Nebraska. Florida should roll Northern Illinois by atleast 2 TDs when you see the Huskies only beat Army by 1 the same Army that got housed by Stony Brook by a score of 27-3 I believe. Herby usually doesn't come out that strong he usually plays it safe.

I think that is what makes it even more credible is that he doesn't usually come out that strong, and he has criticised the system in the past and said tonight glad moving to new system. To me it is crazy the teams that are out so this team that really beat nobody is in, I am so glad that the system is coming to an end

No win situation for the ACC BCS struggles of late. If an uninspired FSU team loses to NIU it will turn up that perception even further.

If an inspired FSU buries NIU, it won't really count because it's NIU.

As someone who likes watching interesting matchups between big name schools having great seasons, you can't do much worse than this years's BCS slate.

No win situation for the ACC BCS struggles of late. If an uninspired FSU team loses to NIU it will turn up that perception even further.

If an inspired FSU buries NIU, it won't really count because it's NIU.

As someone who likes watching interesting matchups between big name schools having great seasons, you can't do much worse than this years's BCS slate.
Still a MUST win for the ACC. And it really better not be close or it just feeds the perception further.