Floyd Mayweather to Attend SU/UVA | Syracusefan.com

Floyd Mayweather to Attend SU/UVA

Who in the world does Weitsman not know? It's incredible. Weitsman comes off as an extremely genuine guy as well.

He’s a piece of garbage. Not sure the school will go overboard to market this at all. Would we be ok w Antonio Brown at the game? This guy is prob 100x worse than AB.
Yes because he is coming to watch the game. How many rappers attend games all of the time. We aren’t signing Floyd to an LOI

He’s a piece of garbage. Not sure the school will go overboard to market this at all. Would we be ok w Antonio Brown at the game? This guy is prob 100x worse than AB.
Sadly, the days of caring about someone's "off field" or "outside the ring" behavior are long gone.
The same holds true for entertainers.

The NFL signs Jay-Z as their social justice guy????!!!!???
What???!!!??
I'd like to see the NFL commissioner publicly read out loud the lyrics to almost any of Jay Z's works.

The sad truth is that about the only thing that will permanently disqualify someone from public life these days is kiddie Pron. Maybe a murder conviction...Maybe.

Cool, though hes kind of a trash person. Then again, weitzman is in the trash business.

When does weitzman cut a check to cuse?
Next year, when kids can start working at his yard for $100 an hour

Sadly, the days of caring about someone's "off field" or "outside the ring" behavior are long gone.
The same holds true for entertainers.

The NFL signs Jay-Z as their social justice guy????!!!!???
What???!!!??
I'd like to see the NFL commissioner publicly read out loud the lyrics to almost any of Jay Z's works.

The sad truth is that about the only thing that will permanently disqualify someone from public life these days is kiddie Pron. Maybe a murder conviction...Maybe.
Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein, Kevin Spacey and Louis CK all say hello. How's Ray Rice doing these days?
Your point stands that too many get a free pass, but to say no one faces repercussions nowadays is far from correct.

Adam Weitsman is like the Dos Equis guy. Like how would he even get to know Mayweather, let alone convince him to come to Syracuse, NY on a November weeknight?

I just dont trust this guy at all.

Me either. Just seems real bizarre how tied in he's become in a very short amount of time.

Everyone who piled on Antonio Brown should hate this.
Mayweather is a POS who beat the mother of kids.
Disgusting this guy is going to be a guest at one of our games.
People saying better than Gronk LOL.
Atleast Gronk’s dad is Orange.

This ahole I want nowhere near our program.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom