Flush it | Syracusefan.com

Flush it

elimunelson

Solvay Fanatic
I still think we have a shot w two real gamers in GS and Tucker

A blowout like this should reinforce work that needs to be done by the players.

But for those two guys I’d be off the wagon but they are special players. I lived through 01 Miami game and saw them get back on the wagon vs a damn good bc team and win.

This will be the first game this season where I don’t rewatch the game on Monday morning. I don’t want them to flush it though, I want it to fire them up and go to NC with a chip on their shoulder.

This will be the first game this season where I don’t rewatch the game on Monday morning. I don’t want them to flush it though, I want it to fire them up and go to NC with a chip on their shoulder.
I think we are figured out on Offense. LB spy Shrader.

He cannot have 20 carries to 15 for Tucker

That’s exactly what happened, and now the entire conference has the game tape. We will have to make adjustments accordingly.

Earlier we were using Tucker on some short passes to get him into space but that was earlier.

Watching Wake and NCS shows how bad our receivers really are. The difference in athletic ability is astounding.
That won’t be fixed this year though. They are who they are

I think the talent of Tucker and Shrader will be enough to go 1-1 here.

We've been figured out for a while. The difference is in the games we won, Shrader was able to make the spy miss and the blocking was better elsewhere. Louisville dominated the LOS on both sides all game.

That won’t be fixed this year though. They are who they are

I think the talent of Tucker and Shrader will be enough to go 1-1 here.

But if our offense continues to be Tucker and Shrader, (which it will for at least another year), how do we recruit the type of wide-outs, (or keep the ones we have)? Can we go back to "Orange is the new Fast or at least balance our offense in the near future. That's going to be the issue.

Dino wants to see our passing game get better. Shrader had 236 yards against Va Tech. He has 111 in two games since.