FMT - We Take Care of Our Own | Syracusefan.com

FMT - We Take Care of Our Own

Consigliere

Co 2020 Cali Award Winner, Record Thru 5 Games
It's been a record breaking year for our Fine Mess Tailgate 50-50 drawings. I'll have a full accounting following Saturday's finale but we've made some major investments in the tailgate experience in the Fine Lot and at TexanMark 's roadies as well as a couple of significant charitable donations.

Since we are well in the black, we're going to designate Saturday's drawing at the Wake Forest tailgate as our first annual "We Take Care of Our Own" initiative. (Cue the Springsteen).

Proceeds of our raffle will be donated to Cusenewbie 's ABC Basset Hound Rescue organization - Basset Hound Rescue in Buffalo, NY | All Bassets Cherished Basset Hound Rescue, INC

and DCCuse 's Silver Knight Foundation - The Syracuse Silver Knight Foundation

So be sure to bring a few extra bucks to support the great work that these two are engaged in year round. And if you are not planning to attend and would like to contribute, PM me for paypal details.

Very kind Mark & Board. Being a small children's charity, obviously every dollar helps us provide local kids with educational & healthy lifestyle programming. So Appreciated! Going to look and see if I can find a fun item to add to the raffle.