Folks, this is all my fault... | Syracusefan.com

Folks, this is all my fault...

A Clockwork Orange

2022 Cali Winner (Overall Record)
In the first game of the season, I put 50 down on Lehigh to cover the 17.5-point spread. I was convinced there was no chance SU would cover that given what I had seen in the preseason. Obviously, SU won by 18.

After the game, I decided not to bet any more SU games this year. I so wanted to lay money on Bryant covering the 9.5 yesterday but didn't. What it comes down to, is I should be betting against SU every game this season. If I do that, I think the team will be all right. I might be out around $1,000 bucks but at this point, it's for the good of the program.

I'll be setting up a GoFund Me if anyone would like to contribute to my fund.

In the first game of the season, I put 50 down on Lehigh to cover the 17.5-point spread. I was convinced there was no chance SU would cover that given what I had seen in the preseason. Obviously, SU won by 18.

After the game, I decided not to bet any more SU games this year. I so wanted to lay money on Bryant covering the 9.5 yesterday but didn't. What it comes down to, is I should be betting against SU every game this season. If I do that, I think the team will be all right. I might be out around $1,000 bucks but at this point, it's for the good of the program.

I'll be setting up a GoFund Me if anyone would like to contribute to my fund.
Yeah I so bad wanted to bet Bryant myself but just couldn’t pull the trigger.

I’m curious what’s the biggest underdogs we’ve ever been.

We might threaten that against Illinois(who isn’t even great - just a regular old “good” team), and whatever the spread is - they’ll likely beat us by 20+.

I got Lehigh at -19.5.

Cuse has made me a fair amount of money already this year. Lots of early season value the last 6/7 years up until a few games into ACC play, then I lay off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom