Football Camping Bowl Game Watch Parties Around the Country | Syracusefan.com

Football Camping Bowl Game Watch Parties Around the Country

For the life of me, I can't figure out why there isn't an active alumni association group in the Buffalo area.

There definitely is one in the Buffalo area. Maybe they are not doing a game watch...
Here is contact info for the Buffalo (Western NY Club)
New York: Western New York
block-s_lockup_config_w-ny_rgb.png

Shayla McCullough '05 sualumniclubofwny@gmail.com

There definitely is one in the Buffalo area. Maybe they are not doing a game watch...
Here is contact info for the Buffalo (Western NY Club)
New York: Western New York
block-s_lockup_config_w-ny_rgb.png

Shayla McCullough '05 sualumniclubofwny@gmail.com

Thanks, llandz! They are hosting a holiday party this Sunday at The Saturn Club (right across the street from me and where I got married this past Summer!), so I guess they are active. I'm not an alum, otherwise I would attend that. Perhaps I will reach out and see if they will be hosting a watch party somewhere.

Thanks, llandz! They are hosting a holiday party this Sunday at The Saturn Club (right across the street from me and where I got married this past Summer!), so I guess they are active. I'm not an alum, otherwise I would attend that. Perhaps I will reach out and see if they will be hosting a watch party somewhere.
We also have "friends of Syracuse" in our club. Maybe they do that also..

We also have "friends of Syracuse" in our club. Maybe they do that also..

My father is an alum, so I could always play that angle. Alas, I will be in Syracuse that day anyway, so the point is moot. Good to know for the future, however.

You might want to get that registered with the SU alumni list that LLandz linked above.
It's there. Stamford...That list is also evolving and will be updated. The link will still show the updates.

Where the Southwest Ohio peoples at?

Anyone aware of any kind of Syracuse gathering in New Orleans?

Don't think anything exists. I'll be driving over to Nola after the gsme though.

Thank God for Dino and the football team. I have a feeling that Syracuse is going to become a football school because the current basketball team sucks!

Do people in LA show up to the Parlor? Is there usually a crowd even if there isn't an official event?

I’m trying to see if we can get Bobby V’s added to the official SU list. Is this you David?
If anyone's in Westchester or Fairfield Counties, Game Watch will be at Bobby V's. Its video wall is like a Vegas sports book.

Bobby V's Restaurant
268 Atlantic Street
Stamford CT
View attachment 146875