Football Schedule Released Tomorrow 3pm | Syracusefan.com

Football Schedule Released Tomorrow 3pm

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Thursday conference game this year

Our non-conference slate is absolutely perfect in every way - hopefully the conference schedule is organized favorably as well.

per ACC...

Let's hope the ACC schedule isn't front loaded with FSU, Clemson, and Lville.

Key games UMD and Duke at home those are must wins.

Nova, CMU, Wake and NCst need to be considered wins add the two above and there's your six to work from.

Rather play BC early than late, but that's not going to happen, they are losing almost entire offense, best TB, four year QB, and top WR. Pitt on the road might have to be that elusive 8th regular season win.

FSU, Clemson, ND all preseason top 20 and Lville is still going to be really good, 3 losses in the last two years tell you that.

Prediction Time:

Aug 30th NOVA
Sep 6th @WFU
Sep 13th @CMU
Sep 20th MARYLAND
Sep 27th NOTRE DAME (Metlife)
Oct 4th bye
Oct 10th LOUISVILLE (Fri)
Oct 18th @ CLEMSON
Oct 25th DUKE
Nov 1st FSU
Nov 8th @PITT
Nov 15th Bye
Nov 22nd NCSTATE
Nov 28th @BC (Fri)

my best guess :
8/30 Villanova
9/6 @ Wake Forest(wake moved there opener to Thursday so I assume a game here)
9/13 @ central Michigan
9/20 Maryland
9/27 Notre Dame(metlife)
10/4 Bye
10/10 Louisville(Friday night)
10/18 Duke
10/25 @ Clemson
11/1 NC State
11/8 BYE
11/15 Florida State
11/22 @ Pittsburgh
11/28 @ Boston College(black Friday)

Prediction Time:

Aug 30th NOVA
Sep 6th @WFU
Sep 13th @CMU
Sep 20th MARYLAND
Sep 27th NOTRE DAME (Metlife)
Oct 4th bye
Oct 10th LOUISVILLE (Fri)
Oct 18th @ CLEMSON
Oct 25th DUKE
Nov 1st FSU
Nov 8th @PITT
Nov 15th Bye
Nov 22nd NCSTATE
Nov 28th @BC (Fri)

Swap NCST or Duke with Lville and that would be great. The way it you have it laid out you could be sitting on 5 wins with two to go again.

Really hope there isn't a game between Nova and CMU, but if there is, hope it's a winnable one. Would love to start 3-0/4-0 before ND

Nova, CMU, Wake and NCst need to be considered wins add the two above and there's your six to work from.

Rather play BC early than late, but that's not going to happen, they are losing almost entire offense, best TB, four year QB, and top WR. Pitt on the road might have to be that elusive 8th regular season win.

FSU, Clemson, ND all preseason top 20 and Lville is still going to be really good, 3 losses in the last two years tell you that.
To be honest, I think we have a better chance of beating ND than Duke, as crazy as that sounds.

I am not so sure about Louisville and ND. We beat ourselves vs Pitt and I think we are in better shape next year than them. We will probably play BC last game so they will have all year to improve (as will we).

I think the only really long odds game is FSU. Clemson looks really great on paper but they are losing a bunch to the league and Chad is no Boyd. Will be interesting year.

To be honest, I think we have a better chance of beating ND than Duke, as crazy as that sounds.

Duke is losing their entire O-line, and best WR. This is a game we have to win at home if we want to continue to elevate ourselves as a program

I just hope as we get closer to the season and they start announcing game times, that this is the year they schedule each game at 5 different times so we can have something convenient for everyone.

Duke is losing their entire O-line, and best WR. This is a game we have to win at home if we want to continue to elevate ourselves as a program
Agree that we need to win it. Just think we have a better chance against the irish.

I just hope as we get closer to the season and they start announcing game times, that this is the year they schedule each game at 5 different times so we can have something convenient for everyone.
MS don't get your hopes up. Friday games will be announced. Probably assume Notre Dame at 3:30pm. Good chance Clemson will be 3:30 too. Part of the ACC TV deal ($$$) is the 6 and 12 day windows.

Pitt at Miami, Syracuse at Boston College, Wake Forest at Duke and N.C. State at UNC will be played Thanksgiving week, according to a source with knowledge of the league's schedule, which will be released Wednesday.
The other six ACC teams will play in their already-established rivalries that week: FSU-Florida, Kentucky-Louisville, Virginia-Virginia Tech, Clemson-South Carolina and Georgia-Georgia Tech.
The league had discussed potential permanent rivals for Thanksgiving week, and this lineup for 2014 and possibly 2015 can be considered a test run for that process.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo.....iving-week&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13903621782916

Chris02M said:
my best guess : 8/30 Villanova 9/6 @ Wake Forest(wake moved there opener to Thursday so I assume a game here) 9/13 @ central Michigan 9/20 Maryland 9/27 Notre Dame(metlife) 10/4 Bye 10/10 Louisville(Friday night) 10/18 Duke 10/25 @ Clemson 11/1 NC State 11/8 BYE 11/15 Florida State 11/22 @ Pittsburgh 11/28 @ Boston College(black Friday)
I think this is what I predicted some time back. Excited to see how it plays out for real.

I am hoping to not have a bye in the 2nd week, that would be useless and then give us around 7-8 games before our next bye. That would be one beat up team 7-8 games in a row the physical way we play.