Class of 2016 - For anyone who enjoys football recruiting, this is like Christmas | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 For anyone who enjoys football recruiting, this is like Christmas

RF2044

Living Legend
I love following recruiting. Don't know why, but I do. I've always found it fun to track our prospects, to see which players we land, etc. But usually by this time of year, the class is largely in place--save for a flurry of activity close to signing day where a couple of other dominoes might topple one way or the other.

THIS year, it is like early Christmas for recruitniks. The new staff is turning over a bunch of new rocks, chasing players we weren't involved with before, and charging hard after several highly rated players committed to other schools.

Factor in that we also have no idea how many members of the existing class that Shafer and staff put together will be extended offers, or how many players currently on the roster might bail due to attrition / not wanting to play under the new staff, and things are really in flux.

It is going to be really interesting to see the class Babers and the new staff ultimately put together. I for one am enjoying every minute of the recruiting push the 'Cuse is making!

Let's Go Orange!!!

Last edited:
Same here, LOVE recruiting, lets see if this staff has what it takes to flip some highly rated guys!

christmas reindeer5f6af-christmas_animated_gifs_05.gif
Can't wait to see what those gifts are with Santa Dino and his not so little elves! Go Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom