for my 1,000th post... | Syracusefan.com

for my 1,000th post...

Lawrinson14

Master Image Editor
I give you a never-before-seen look at the OTTO-man empire:

ottoman.jpg

edit: Can add more to it, if you come up with something cool.

I realize it's more of a football thing, but anything Syracuse needs a 44 in there somewhere...perhaps clouds in the vague shape of two 4's or something along those lines. The clouds in the top right, hovering over JB, look like they could be turned into the number fairly easily...

Not to be too greedy, but is there a way to have five trees in the formation of the 2-3 zone?

I realize it's more of a football thing, but anything Syracuse needs a 44 in there somewhere...perhaps clouds in the vague shape of two 4's or something along those lines. The clouds in the top right, hovering over JB, look like they could be turned into the number fairly easily...
You can tell it's not football season - no one is raking leaves

I give you a never-before-seen look at the OTTO-man empire:

edit: Can add more to it, if you come up with something cool.

This is pretty much where Orange fans go to heaven. Every game is a blow out. And we win the national championship every year! The other difference is in Dome heaven the food is really good and doesn't cause you health problems!

This latest one looks fantastic.

I am trying to think of ideas to add to it, because with each addition it becomes more awesome.

Is it possible to "zoom in" so that the Mt. Olympus with the Dome is a bit bigger?

Also what appears to be a flock of birds to the top left of the dome, any chance you could shape those into something SU specific? My first thought is the block "S" But thats on the balloons, and the 2-3 is made with the trees (although I dunno how obvious it is to a casual observer). Perhaps making it into a specific year, 2003 perhaps? Edit: looking again, not enough birds to make a 4 digit number, but perhaps a retired BBall number this time? #15? Better yet #3, It has to be the most specific number of success in the past decade of Orange Hoops, G-Mac, Waiters, and now Grant have all been stars the last 10 years wearing it.

That's awesome!

Maybe an Orange sun setting in the background?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom