For the second time last night... | Syracusefan.com

For the second time last night...

QManCuse

Walk On
in his presser, JB was asked a question about a player, and he answered something to the extent of "I never talk to him anymore and haven't since he's been here. He doesn't listen anyway." Could never figure who he was talking about.

Last edited:
He was talking about ennis. Put some headphones on and you can here the question. He also said he is smarter than him anyways...

He also said he wished he could take credit for telling Tyler when to turn the switch on and take over the game down the stretch but Tyler just knows when to do it.

Was he also talking about Ennis when he said "in the first half he was playing like a freshman, but in the second half he played like the senior that he is?"
That seemed like an odd statement.

Was he also talking about Ennis when he said "in the first half he was playing like a freshman, but in the second half he played like the senior that he is?"
That seemed like an odd statement.

Yes I believe he was - see this quote from ESPN blog:

“Tyler Ennis played the game like a freshman in the first half, but in the second half he played like the senior that he is,” Boeheim joked. “When he got going, that was the difference in the game."

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebask...ervations-from-syracuses-win-over-wake-forest

ESPN has Ennis with only 2 turnovers. That doesn't seem correct. Felt like he had at least 4.

Yes I believe he was - see this quote from ESPN blog:

“Tyler Ennis played the game like a freshman in the first half, but in the second half he played like the senior that he is,” Boeheim joked. “When he got going, that was the difference in the game."

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebask...ervations-from-syracuses-win-over-wake-forest

I think that's at least the 2nd time JB has said something like that about Ennis - hope it's not an acknowledgement that this is Ennis' last year at the college level.

He was talking about ennis. Put some headphones on and you can here the question. He also said he is smarter than him anyways...

He also said he wished he could take credit for telling Tyler when to turn the switch on and take over the game down the stretch but Tyler just knows when to do it.
Folks have to understand JB's sly humor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom