For those of you who were at the game...

MG44

Scout Team
looks like a good way to smack some annoying that keeps telling you to sit down during a game :)

texascpa

Living Legend
I had know idea what this is, but that video is hilarious, especially when the curl their knuckles when singing about grandma and grandpa shark. lol

PAcuse

All Conference
Clemson baby loves it and she demands it be on st the house a lot... lol
Luckily they have multiple videos of it.

RF2044

Living Legend
Never saw that video before, but became aware of this a few years ago b/c they used to sing it at my daughter's preschool.

What was the context? Did they show that video during the game? Did the band play it?

Scooch

Hall of Fame
Never saw that video before, but became aware of this a few years ago b/c they used to sing it at my daughter's preschool.

What was the context? Did they show that video during the game? Did the band play it?
They played it during a break and the entire student section did it, along with a lot of knowing parents of grade schoolers.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Staff member

This was the song the crowd voted for in the 4th quarter.

I think this is a double secret covert marketing plan to exploit the youth and get them excited about Syracuse football.

Genius ploy by the marketing department!!!
Hahaha! I said yesterday “if we took the baby to this game and they played baby shark she’d never leave”

They’re onto something there ...

Top Bottom