For those of you who were at the game... | Syracusefan.com

For those of you who were at the game...

looks like a good way to smack some annoying that keeps telling you to sit down during a game :)

I had know idea what this is, but that video is hilarious, especially when the curl their knuckles when singing about grandma and grandpa shark. lol

What The Frak is a "Baby Shark"?

:rolleyes:
I have a 6 and a 4 year old. Baby shark is forever drilled into my head. It started as an awful youtube video for babies, and has not died out yet. No freaking idea why they are playing that at games.

Clemson baby loves it and she demands it be on st the house a lot... lol
Luckily they have multiple videos of it.

Never saw that video before, but became aware of this a few years ago b/c they used to sing it at my daughter's preschool.

What was the context? Did they show that video during the game? Did the band play it?

Never saw that video before, but became aware of this a few years ago b/c they used to sing it at my daughter's preschool.

What was the context? Did they show that video during the game? Did the band play it?

They played it during a break and the entire student section did it, along with a lot of knowing parents of grade schoolers.

This was the song the crowd voted for in the 4th quarter.

I think this is a double secret covert marketing plan to exploit the youth and get them excited about Syracuse football.

Genius ploy by the marketing department!!!

I had know idea what this is, but that video is hilarious, especially when the curl their knuckles when singing about grandma and grandpa shark. lol

I wa told that’s because they don’t have teeth omg rotflmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom