For those worried about "losing Tucker" | Syracusefan.com

For those worried about "losing Tucker"

Nahson

Your best friend
To another school because of more exposure/lucrative NIL deal, well put your money where your mouth is. Sean has some merch out now. Go buy it and support him. I bought mine Friday and will be repping Cuse in Hawaii next week.

Of course, these will be obsolete when he gets 44, but in the mean time, rep it!

To another school because of more exposure/lucrative NIL deal, well put your money where your mouth is. Sean has some merch out now. Go buy it and support him. I bought mine Friday and will be repping Cuse in Hawaii next week.

Of course, these will be obsolete when he gets 44, but in the mean time, rep it!
They will become collectors items!

Done.

DF3DFEB0-974A-4D69-A1F9-A57C1C1DFAD1.jpeg

IDK. Joe Morris said no thanks to 44

Thank you, just bought 1 of each Color.

I am pleased with my choice

Just bought mine!!!

the mediums and larges in orange are sold out. just got a few of each a bit ago. I'd say we're doing the Lord's work. Well done Cuse faithful.

Love to see it. All sizes were available when I bought mine… I got an XL bcuz fall…

Step 2- gotta wear these things. Get them on TV. I’m gonna wear it to one of the battle 4 Atlantis games. The money he makes off these is gonna be pretty sweet, but every text he gets from a friend or family member that says “yo I just saw your shirt on espn” is gonna be pretty dang sweet too

Step 2- gotta wear these things. Get them on TV. I’m gonna wear it to one of the battle 4 Atlantis games. The money he makes off these is gonna be pretty sweet, but every text he gets from a friend or family member that says “yo I just saw your shirt on espn” is gonna be pretty dang sweet too

I’m going on vacation to Hawaii next week and will be wearing mine around the island, in hopes I can find more big Hawaiian lineman to block for him.

the mediums and larges in orange are sold out. just got a few of each a bit ago. I'd say we're doing the Lord's work. Well done Cuse faithful.
I saw them sold out earlier, but just bought one.

You’re preaching to people who won’t spend the money on Spectrum in order to get an SU game every week without the aggravation in order to save a nickel……..

The ones at Shirt World just say ‘Tuck’ so they don’t have to pay him ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom