Former Syracuse basketball player Arinze Onuaku donates supplies to Maryland school | Syracusefan.com

Former Syracuse basketball player Arinze Onuaku donates supplies to Maryland school

Awesome.

Arinze was at SU and continues to be a scholar, a gentleman, and a class act. Oh, and he's a pretty good basetball player, too.

I'll always despise georgetown for causing Arinze to pull up lame in 2010. What might have been...

definitely a what if guy who was a great player nonetheless. Cool to see him setting a great example off the court.

When Arinze was healthy and at his best, he was an absolute beast to handle down low when he got the ball. Kind of reminded me of Otis Hill in his latter years.

I remember sitting behind the bench at Marquette when JB would yank Arinze at will and just go off on him for a mistake. Arinze just sat there and took it and then JB would put him back in quickly again and again.

The Cuse offense is so much more balanced and effective with a PF/C to dump the ball in the blocks and have a shooter with a high % at a close range buckets.

Great to see Arinze giving to kids that can't afford school supplies!