• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support Syracusefan.com.

Former Syracuse basketball player Arinze Onuaku donates supplies to Maryland school

RF2044

Living Legend
Awesome.

Arinze was at SU and continues to be a scholar, a gentleman, and a class act. Oh, and he's a pretty good basetball player, too.

I'll always despise georgetown for causing Arinze to pull up lame in 2010. What might have been...

billsin01

All American
definitely a what if guy who was a great player nonetheless. Cool to see him setting a great example off the court.

When Arinze was healthy and at his best, he was an absolute beast to handle down low when he got the ball. Kind of reminded me of Otis Hill in his latter years.

I remember sitting behind the bench at Marquette when JB would yank Arinze at will and just go off on him for a mistake. Arinze just sat there and took it and then JB would put him back in quickly again and again.

The Cuse offense is so much more balanced and effective with a PF/C to dump the ball in the blocks and have a shooter with a high % at a close range buckets.

Great to see Arinze giving to kids that can't afford school supplies!

Top Bottom