Forum Timeline | Syracusefan.com

Forum Timeline

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
Was wondering if the admins could post a tentative timeline for upgrades to the forum? I'm jonesing for some articles and recruit info and am considering paying TOS month to month until this site is up and running with a private board and a writer.
Thanks

Any update? I know it's been a crazy few weeks.

It would be nice to get some kind of update.

Soon. The first order of business is to make sure the bills are paid to keep the forums going. Advertising revenue looks to be sufficient, but I have not yet received a penny - I am told "net 60", which means I'll receive September's check in a day or two.

Bottom line - things are looking promising, but I can't afford to front the money for writers. I am thinking about a "premium forum" to get things started. The revenue would be used to hire a writer. First, I'll need to know there is interest.

I think you'll get a lot of interest
Soon. The first order of business is to make sure the bills are paid to keep the forums going. Advertising revenue looks to be sufficient, but I have not yet received a penny - I am told "net 60", which means I'll receive September's check in a day or two.

Bottom line - things are looking promising, but I can't afford to front the money for writers. I am thinking about a "premium forum" to get things started. The revenue would be used to hire a writer. First, I'll need to know there is interest.

I think you will get a lot of people who will pay for a premium board . If we can good content, writer, etc that would do the trick.

Thanks - Tom!

I'm in. Just let us know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom