FOX Might Pump In Crowd Noise During Games

MSOrange

2018 Cali Winner: Passing Yards (Big Deal Again)
I'm ok with this under the circumstances. I've tried to watch WWE in the empty performance center and just can't do it without crowd noise.

upperdeck

Living Legend
it was weird watching the fights last night.. Made easier by winning my bets though

Redrum

Walk On
If they do this for our opener at BC, I assume they'll pump in the noise when we do something good?

I mean, they want it to be realistic, right?
They should pump in regulated noise all game for home and away teams
Also allow a percentage of fans to attend with proper distancing and fair or not those tickets should go to the highest bidders to offset lost revenue

corpjet

Board Prophet
I'm ok with this under the circumstances. I've tried to watch WWE in the empty performance center and just can't do it without crowd noise.

Agree 100%, the noise is vital and man it makes a huge difference

cusefan88

All Conference
Trust me, even a very low attended game sounds miles better than nothing. The soccer league in Germany returns Saturday and while entertaining won't sound great.

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
I'm a little surprised that people are debating this.

We're dying for real, live sports, and people have opinions about fake noise being pumped in?

It looks sunny out, but I do see some clouds. So is it sunny or is it cloudy? It doesn't matter because the kids will be outside all day!!!

maxxyz

Starter
Canned audience response. Sports takes a big step towards being an episode of Seinfeld.

What’s great about a live audience is that they are live. They are unpredictable, organic, human. It’s part of what makes sports great.

And yes Chip, I’m debating about crowd noise on a sports thread. I’ve been home for way too freakin’ long.

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
I'm a little surprised that people are debating this.

We're dying for real, live sports, and people have opinions about fake noise being pumped in?

It looks sunny out, but I do see some clouds. So is it sunny or is it cloudy? It doesn't matter because the kids will be outside all day!!!

Exactly. Just play the sport. We want the sport. Fake crowd noise is not necessary.

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
Canned audience response. Sports takes a big step towards being an episode of Seinfeld.

What’s great about a live audience is that they are live. They are unpredictable, organic, human. It’s part of what makes sports great.

And yes Chip, I’m debating about crowd noise on a sports thread. I’ve been home for way too freakin’ long.
It is the best part of sports. But it's just not going to happen right now. So if they fake some noise, I can't really complain. I just want to watch a game that isn't from the past and trying to pretend it's from today out of desperation.

Although, my son and I thoroughly enjoyed Wrestlemania III being broadcast on FS1 the other night.

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
I’m not complaining. But I don’t get it. We know there are no fans there. Is this going to fool us? I mean, If the goal is to make it feel real then pumping in fake crowd noise for a Jets home game will make no sense right?

Cusefan0307

A very millennial millennial
I'm kind of interested watching a big game with no crowd noise.

All4SU

Living Legend
Mic up some fans in their homes. I’d probably mute it. But some folks seem to live that s***.

Brian Orange

2nd String
Even the NFL draft was a snooze fest without any crowd.That show had zero energy to it. I think it will help.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom