Francona expected to leave Red Sox | Syracusefan.com

Francona expected to leave Red Sox

I know I'm probably crazy for thinking this, but how much responsibility SHOULD he bear for this? These are grown men, professional athletes we're talking about here.

After 86 years of futility, let's get rid of the guy who guided the team to two WS titles in seven years.

I know I'm probably crazy for thinking this, but how much responsibility SHOULD he bear for this? These are grown men, professional athletes we're talking about here.

After 86 years of futility, let's get rid of the guy who guided the team to two WS titles in seven years.
Agree, I think he's a great manager but he will have to fall on the axe for the collapse. He'll do good wherever he goes.

i dont like this at all...

very very premature rumors for next in line have been torre and bobby valentine...yea im not expecting either of those

i dont like this at all...

very very premature rumors for next in line have been torre and bobby valentine...yea im not expecting either of those
The only reason I can see him gone is due to personality clashes within the organization. Seriously except for maybe Torre, who else is on Francona's level. However, some believe, and I can easily be convinced of it, that the baseball manager position is extrememly overrated. If that't the case, they can fill his shoes with many people.

The only reason I can see him gone is due to personality clashes within the organization. Seriously except for maybe Torre, who else is on Francona's level. However, some believe, and I can easily be convinced of it, that the baseball manager position is extrememly overrated. If that't the case, they can fill his shoes with many people.

i absolutely agree and think the baseball manager position is very overrated..youre also right that besides torre there really isnt anyone else on titos professional level. i dont think theyd try to get john farrell back from the jays. larussa's contract is up this yr in st louis and if pujols leaves you cant blame him for wanting to get out of there as well he could be an option. but like i said before i really just dont like this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom