Frank’s trip | Syracusefan.com

Frank’s trip

Yikes can't believe I missed the 1H just saw my dude was lighting up Duke on the box score. Hope he keeps it going. Can't have been intentional.

He would have got plowed over if he didnt rotate, and Javin on one side and Zion on the other. But still looks lile he hung that foot out just a tad longer than it should have taken him to put it back down.

Either way, not a good look.

the hilarious thing is dude is a point guard...supposed to be the headiest guy on the team...and he thinks he can do some crap like that in a prime time ESPN ACC tourney game against Duke...and against Zion no less, and it wouldn't be noticed.

the hilarious thing is dude is a point guard...supposed to be the headiest guy on the team...and he thinks he can do some crap like that in a prime time ESPN ACC tourney game against Duke...and against Zion no less, and it wouldn't be noticed.

I don't think it was premeditated or planned a huge dude was celebrating and about to bump into him. Zion wasn't hustling back on D trying to avoid Frank. This should not be a huge deal.

I don't think it was premeditated or planned a huge dude was celebrating and about to bump into him. Zion wasn't hustling back on D trying to avoid Frank. This should not be a huge deal.

what? are u talking about? hustling on D? what ? I dont expect a reasoned take based on your screen name. perhaps you are him or a relative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom