Frank and Carey | Syracusefan.com

Frank and Carey

Frank and carey were on the bench a significant amount of the game. As were hughes and tyus for significant stretches. Nothing made sense tonight.

Nobody was allowed to get in a rhythym tonight except buddy and oshae and neither did

Buddy can barely dribble when JB decided to go with him and Tyus for that stretch it was awful to watch

Yup. He’s strictly a spot up shooter at this point. We will need a legit good PG AND a SF with “point forward” skills for him to be at peak effectiveness IMO.

I think Tyus had plenty of time to get in rhythm also but nothing to show for it.

I have nothing good to say, further, about Tyus’ effort tonight. So I’m just going to leave it at that. But I agree.

Combined for 8 pts on 3-10 shooting, 3 assists and 7 turnovers.

Can't win that way. Can't do it.

Tyus was equally as bad but PG play overall a huge factor in why we are an NIT team.
Did SU get an NIT bid, and geez I thought the season was only half over...

howard has been tough to watch for 4 years.

Frank Howard being our starting PG for the last two years and the debacle at center are Telling of how far this program has fallen.

And we couldn’t use Quade? That’s funny. I don’t even think Brissett would be starting right now if Bazley was here

And we couldn’t use Quade? That’s funny. I don’t even think Brissett would be starting right now if Bazley was here

This board said that SU didn't need Green. They need a pure point who can handle thd ball well and see the court. Frank doesn't do either of those. He's not a Scoop type player. Scoop would have this team running much smoother.

Id still take quade in a second.

Our guards turn into iso players becAuse our scoring options won’t shoot unless the dificulty of shot is 10/10.

Our problem is our pro prospects not making adjustments. I use pro prospect loosely. Frank’s Frank, jalen’s a freshmen and Elijah Hughes has played above expectations imo.

Im looking at Tyus, Oshae and even Marek to dig deep and make adjustments. Someone’s gotta step up. Guys with major cajones like Gillon, G, CJ etc arent running out of that tunnel. Too many shaky potatoes right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom