Frank Anselem Transferring to Georgia | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Frank Anselem Transferring to Georgia

Is it 100% Frank is gone or is there still a chance he comes back? Could that be the reason SU coaches aren’t really seeming to be involved too much in the portal because they’re still working on Frank?

Is it 100% Frank is gone or is there still a chance he comes back? Could that be the reason SU coaches aren’t really seeming to be involved too much in the portal because they’re still working on Frank?

giphy (1).gif

Ok now that I got the chuckle out of the way...

Gotta figure he is gone at least for the moment. Georgia would get him a legit starting opportunity.

Possible, but more likely the portal has run out of guys we previously recruited.

If you want to start and play 35 mpg, going to one of the worst programs in the country is one way to do it.
As much as we all hate Georgetown, it has the best education of any of those schools. Plus as bad as Ewing is as a coach, he knows a few things about being a successful center in college and the pros.

Kennesaw st?
Isn't Kennesaw one of these schools like Liberty that's trying to become a legit d1 sports program? Thought i read something about that recently.

Isn't Kennesaw one of these schools like Liberty that's trying to become a legit d1 sports program? Thought i read something about that recently.
Not like Liberty, a private school with ambitious donors. Kennesaw is a big state school in a great recruiting area so they do see potential for their athletics and are inching that direction, accordingly

We play a complex defense that takes a couple of months to gel, especially when frontline players and frosh are involved. Mix in an ornery old HC whose patience is razor thin, and you’re in for a combustible mixture.
I hope JB is right and we can be in a good place by January, playing this roster. He knows his job better than I, so….
The problem is we have been digging ourselves a hole in November and December with horrible loses recently. I don’t see that changing playing zone exclusively with such high turnover year to year.

If he wants playing time go to LSU...ofcourse you better get used to losing the next year or two but the coach will turn it around.

As much as we all hate Georgetown, it has the best education of any of those schools. Plus as bad as Ewing is as a coach, he knows a few things about being a successful center in college and the pros.
Except all his bigs transfer out of his program.

Except all his bigs transfer out of his program.
Patrick Ewing coaching his big men:

"Then you use the turn around and hit the 20ft bank shot. Why is this so f@&$ing complicated for you morons!? Ok, take the rest of the day off. Tomorrow I'm going to show you how to block 5 shots a game. It should be easier. <Sigh>"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom