Frank Anselem | Syracusefan.com

Frank Anselem

Is turning some major heads. Im sure ill get the same baloney that i got on Shrader. Dont sleep on Frank
By "major heads" I'm assuming that he's turning the heads of Jim Boeheim & his coaching staff.

Come On Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

That's good to hear, since those are the heads you want to turn if you want to get on the court during games. I think JB's always been high on his potential; it's good to hear that it's starting to come together for Frank...

By "major heads" I'm assuming that he's turning the heads of Jim Boeheim & his coaching staff.

Come On Reaction GIF by BrownSugarApp

That's good to hear, since those are the heads you want to turn if you want to get on the court during games. I think JB's always been high on his potential; it's good to hear that it's starting to come together for Frank...
Id like to hear from Dash but im hearing very good things

Id like to hear from Dash but im hearing very good things
Anything that would lead you to believe he might play minutes beyond just center?

No, that's a term Boeheim only uses for players who actually are ready, but he wants to not play them anyway...because giving his honest assessments of players & his team is not something Boeheim has ever done...just a habitual liar, he...
Reinhard Von Lohengramm Ugh GIF
Geez, relax brother. It's only October but you're already in midseason form. I love seeing the band getting back together, but there'll be plenty of time for snarky takes before March. Just sayin... :cool:

seth meyers pace yourself GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

If Frank were to somehow be a major surprise that would be great. Coming in a year earlier as a reclass plus being a big guy patience is always the key as we all should know. If he has made a huge jump that would be very unexpected but certainly welcome.

Sidibe was effusive in his praise for Frank.
What did he say? I know he said Jesse was better at covering the zone than he and Frank were, presumably because of his wingspan, but I don't recall him praising Frank...

Hope its true. 3 guys that can give us solid minutes at the 5 would be huge. Speaking of Huge Edwards looks like hes ready to play some ball.

We will remember this thread for starting back up optimism and breaking hearts if untrue lol.

The idea of 3 long range nearly 7 footers would be awesome. That can change the defense a lot especially if it's legit depth.

Frank is one hell of an athlete. If he understands the responsibilities in the zone, he will be a defensive menace and hopefully he will gobble up rebounds on both ends.

So, if we have at least two capable centers, possibly three. That means no forwards at center this year. So, 80 minutes at forward for three capable forwards. That is a nice rotation at forward. And, the same can be said for the guards. Three capable guards splitting 80 minutes. Of course, Buddy will get about 39 of those minutes. Joe will get a good portion of the remainder and then Symir will take the rest. Looks like potentially a 9 man rotation...then again, it always looks like a 9 or 10 man rotation at this time of year.

Frank is one hell of an athlete. If he understands the responsibilities in the zone, he will be a defensive menace and hopefully he will gobble up rebounds on both ends.

So, if we have at least two capable centers, possibly three. That means no forwards at center this year. So, 80 minutes at forward for three capable forwards. That is a nice rotation at forward. And, the same can be said for the guards. Three capable guards splitting 80 minutes. Of course, Buddy will get about 39 of those minutes. Joe will get a good portion of the remainder and then Symir will take the rest. Looks like potentially a 9 man rotation...then again, it always looks like a 9 or 10 man rotation at this time of year.

9? Nein.

"You know how Boeheim do."
- Carmelo Anthony

We will - somehow - be down to 7.5 guys by midseason, because: see above.

Also - thinking JB won't play a F at C, when he's got X number of other Centers on the bench, is cute.
There will absolutely be a non-zero # of minutes played at the 5 by one or both of Cole & Junior.

Best case, is he goes 8 deep:
with his 5 starters, and 1 reserve G (Symir) 1 reserve F (whomever of Benny, Cole, Jr. doesn't start) and 1 reserve C (either of CDB or Frank).

Well 3 "bigs" is...BIG!!
We know Sidibe's wheels are questionable. But if he can have a night off once in a while
or timeoff during tournaments, that would be effusively effervescent.
15 fouls to use in a game...heck that's "marek-like".

If Frank only played in four games last year as he technically a red shirt freshman?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom