Frank Howard post-workout interview... | Syracusefan.com

Frank Howard post-workout interview...

Will someone post (or PM me) what drug Frank tested positive for, who gave the test (NCAA or Cuse) and how long the suspension would have lasted if we were winnings games in the NCAA's last year?

It's been 3 months, Frank isn't playing anymore and I'd like to know the true story someday. Thanks.

Will someone post (or PM me) what drug Frank tested positive for, who gave the test (NCAA or Cuse) and how long the suspension would have lasted if we were winnings games in the NCAA's last year?

It's been 3 months, Frank isn't playing anymore and I'd like to know the true story someday. Thanks.

It was a low grade beaver tranquilizer IIRC.

the mystery is still out on Billy Edelin...

A redacted version of the report was posted on the pay side, but a mod replaced it with her own summary that said Howard was completely exonerated. So, you know, case closed.

Does anyone know if Frank graduated? I hope so. I don't know if he can make a living playing basketball, but I hope he can be successful in life and an SU diploma will certainly help.
The kid had a very up and down career and he will be remembered for his final mistake, but at the end of the day, he's a kid and his entire life shouldn't be influenced by a mistake he made in his early 20's.

My guess is PEDs to battle through the injuries he dealt with, popped some and failed pre-NCAA tournament

Does anyone know if Frank graduated? I hope so. I don't know if he can make a living playing basketball, but I hope he can be successful in life and an SU diploma will certainly help.
The kid had a very up and down career and he will be remembered for his final mistake, but at the end of the day, he's a kid and his entire life shouldn't be influenced by a mistake he made in his early 20's.

He will make a living playing somewhere

Vitamin R

What is the point of these workouts? Who pays for them?

So pro teams can get a closer look at potential prospects? I'd assume the pro team foots the bill, which wouldn't be much. A few hours pay for the coaches and the electric bill for their facility? Maybe a room and a meal for the players.

clearly it was and could only be deer antler spray.

How many other players in last years tournament were ruled ineligible for legal or illegal drugs? What a travesty that Frank was singled out like that.

How many other players in last years tournament were ruled ineligible for legal or illegal drugs? What a travesty that Frank was singled out like that.
The question is how many tested positive, multiple times, and were not suspended.

So pro teams can get a closer look at potential prospects? I'd assume the pro team foots the bill, which wouldn't be much. A few hours pay for the coaches and the electric bill for their facility? Maybe a room and a meal for the players.
And Frank lives in VA. No flight necessary

You really think that’s what it was? I’m as biased towards Cuse/ screw everyone else/they’re out to get us. But cmon. Out of 68 teams, Frank was the only one? I blame Frank. Glad we’ve got new PG’s personally.

What is the point of these workouts? Who pays for them?
The point is you never know where you find guys. Frank has NBA measurables. Get him in a different setting, run him through NBA drill, ya never know.
Frank's ability/inability to play pro has little to do with physical ability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom