Franklin / PSU | Syracusefan.com

Franklin / PSU

Looks like PSU fans have had enough
I haven’t checked out their boards, but Bill O’Brien is available now, isn’t he? I suspect there has already been some contact made...

its amazing how some of the these coaches end up and jobs psu/tex/mich/unc/fsu etc and cant win meaningful games and lose to bad teams.

for what Saban is he doesnt do that..

they just resigned him, couple of hacks on the internet doesn’t mean much. Texas, PSU etc are schools where 0-2 start and they think they need new coach.

I admit when I posted this thread I just saw on Twitter some of their fans riled up and saying he's not the guy. But I can't imagine their boosters aren't having the same thoughts

They lost to maybe the best team in the country and to a top 15 on a play that may or may not have been a 2pt conversion.
But they lost that first one because the coach was too stupid to take a knee with the lead. Not that that's enough to fire him over, with the success he's had.

But they lost that first one because the coach was too stupid to take a knee with the lead. Not that that's enough to fire him over, with the success he's had.
That's on the player. I heard the coaches told him to get down.

They had enough of him the season before Moorehead became OC, pitchforks are out again...

I believe they needed the first down, or they would have given the ball back to Indiana.
Maybe. I didn't watch the game and was going off reaction on here from people that were watching it.

Maybe. I didn't watch the game and was going off reaction on here from people that were watching it.
There was like 1:45 left I believe IU had two timeouts.

I thought I read they were out of time outs.
I looked it up there was 1:43 and Indiana has one timeout, so they could have got it back with like 30 seconds, so I guess you could take a knee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom