Free stream | Syracusefan.com

Free stream

OrangeFreek

Starter
Does anyone know if there might be a free stream for the game tomorrow??

Probably on YouTube, though I always use cable. Do you know anyone that has YES? Spectrum is worth it for the college football alone. Worse case scenario there is always free audio.

Sportsurge
I second this. It’s pretty quality, you just have to wade through some pop up ads. A broke college kids best friend, too!

I second this. It’s pretty quality, you just have to wade through some pop up ads. A broke college kids best friend, too!
Thirded.

I have zero problem doing it since Comcast continues to lag on ACC Network

Tried to sign up and it requires a website and a reference code???

need help please

Tried to sign up and it requires a website and a reference code???

need help please
Doc, try this link here

The streams for the games usually begin right at or a few minutes before gametime. They'll put up a bunch of stream options underneath Orange vs Cardinals, and you just select one. The thing is that the streams come laden with popup ads. All you have to do is exit out of all of them. When you try to press play on the stream it might take you to another pop-up ad, but just keep exiting out of them and you'll be able to play the stream.

Doc, try this link here

The streams for the games usually begin right at or a few minutes before gametime. They'll put up a bunch of stream options underneath Orange vs Cardinals, and you just select one. The thing is that the streams come laden with popup ads. All you have to do is exit out of all of them. When you try to press play on the stream it might take you to another pop-up ad, but just keep exiting out of them and you'll be able to play the stream.
Thanks sir

I am on sportserge. Do I press channel? Name ? I am not computer Literate

I am on sportserge. Do I press channel? Name ? I am not computer Literate

I’ve used sportsurge for years so I’m not sure exactly what you’re missing (not saying that in any way). You get on page; you click on tab for college football than click on the game you want to watch. It won’t be available till the game starts though.

Also make sure you’re on .net and didn’t type in same website as .com

I’ve used sportsurge for years so I’m not sure exactly what you’re missing (not saying that in any way). You get on page; you click on tab for college football than click on the game you want to watch. It won’t be available till the game starts though.

Also make sure you’re on .net and didn’t type in same website as .com
I think that was my problem.lol. Went to .net and it’s a different format

I think that was my problem.lol. Went to .net and it’s a different format

It also might be different on whatever app, etc you’re using compared to me. So that might be issue too. It should be pretty straightforward though. It has been for me using computer or TV browser

Yea, sportsurge seems to have updated their site. Been a few weeks since I've visited, but everything is different. Seems like you just need to click the name of the site you want. I've had good luck with streameast, and the fox ones. Just be careful of where you click.

I think the ESPN likelihood of victory guy is drunk, only says 93.9% chance Louisville wins

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom