Free ticket to the Pitt game | Syracusefan.com

Free ticket to the Pitt game

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
As much as I am a big baby about not wanting to watch games we lost, I attend every game faithfully and cheer my team on. My daughter has Covid and can’t go on Tuesday. I would love to give this ticket away. And although you don’t have to sit with me, I think that would be nice. I sit in 309 Row B. Good seats!

BUT - some caveats. I don’t want to sit with someone who will eat and drink the whole first half so they don’t have to wear their mask. I will wear an N95. I don’t want to sit next to anyone who will boo our players or coach. So, as Socrates says, know thyself. If that is you, you can still have the ticket (first come, first serve) but I would prefer you sit somewhere else. It sounds snippy, and I don’t mean it to be. I just know my tolerance level.

I would love to meet someone from the board I haven’t met before!

PM me and I will email the ticket to you. I hope someone can use it. Go Cuse!

The weather tomorrow is going to be as miserable as our record. Going to be pretty barren at the dome IMO.

As much as I am a big baby about not wanting to watch games we lost, I attend every game faithfully and cheer my team on. My daughter has Covid and can’t go on Tuesday. I would love to give this ticket away. And although you don’t have to sit with me, I think that would be nice. I sit in 309 Row B. Good seats!

BUT - some caveats. I don’t want to sit with someone who will eat and drink the whole first half so they don’t have to wear their mask. I will wear an N95. I don’t want to sit next to anyone who will boo our players or coach. So, as Socrates says, know thyself. If that is you, you can still have the ticket (first come, first serve) but I would prefer you sit somewhere else. It sounds snippy, and I don’t mean it to be. I just know my tolerance level.

I would love to meet someone from the board I haven’t met before!

PM me and I will email the ticket to you. I hope someone can use it. Go Cuse!

First two caveats are deal breakers to 98% of the fanbase currently. Only partially kidding.

First two caveats are deal breakers to 98% of the fanbase currently. Only partially kidding.
No, basketball seems to have more liberals. Although liberals can be just as ill-tempered as conservatives when it comes to our teams. So, I had to cover both bases. I want a mask-wearer who is also a sweet-tempered fan.

Like me. :rolleyes:

I don't think its the cold that will be keeping people away.
I don’t know if you guys remember the winter maybe 7 years ago where it was so cold and snowy. The weekend when Duke came to the Dome (2nd or 3rd time) it was below zero and blizzardIng. My daughter and I went to the game with our Duke friends. We knew Duke would beat us, but it mattered not. We were Orange fans!! We had to stagger down the middle of Euclid Avenue because of deep snow on the sidewalks. The wind was mighty that day, my friends, gusting hard enough that if you flapped your arms it could lift you several feet! Onward we went, made it safely to the Dome, watched Duke beat us, then lurched our way home. It was invigorating!
2EF9A9C2-D11C-4352-AE76-C6BC5C4F93CC.jpeg

Don't take it personally. They've already canceled the Syracuse schools tomorrow because of the cold. Plus it's a game we are favored by ten. What could go wrong?
OMG, if I don’t go, we will lose for sure!!

It’s okay. I’ll be fine. Just a poor 71-year old lady shuffling in the snow, blinded by the swirling wind throwing ice in her face, eyes fixed to the orange and blue aura that never seems to get any closer . . . Oh, wouldn’t it be nice to just rest a bit on this nice fire hydrant . . . Rest . . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom