Free trip to NCAA tournament | Syracusefan.com

Free trip to NCAA tournament

stuckinbig11

All American
but obviously not SU. As a "service" duty, my son is the Faculty Athletic Rep at UNC-Asheville. He will be one of the 75 UNCA people whose travel will be paid by the NCAA. He will be on the team charter flight to Sacramento on Tuesday and stay in the team hotel. He has not been told how they handle eating. The team plays UCLA on Thursday night; barring some miracle, they will likely fly home on Friday. The downside is that he has to teach his geology courses on-line on Tuesday and Thursday, but he did it that way during Covid, so he has most everything ready to go. I am not sure that I would do this, but he is thirty years younger than me.

but obviously not SU. As a "service" duty, my son is the Faculty Athletic Rep at UNC-Asheville. He will be one of the 75 UNCA people whose travel will be paid by the NCAA. He will be on the team charter flight to Sacramento on Tuesday and stay in the team hotel. He has not been told how they handle eating. The team plays UCLA on Thursday night; barring some miracle, they will likely fly home on Friday. The downside is that he has to teach his geology courses on-line on Tuesday and Thursday, but he did it that way during Covid, so he has most everything ready to go. I am not sure that I would do this, but he is thirty years younger than me.
Sounds awesome. I loved geology and probably would have loved a career in it. Very cool that your son found one that is not working for an oil company!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom