Freeney officially on HOF ballot | Syracusefan.com

Freeney officially on HOF ballot

gary anderson..
If he hadn't missed that FG in the playoffs for Minnesota, would he have been the only kicker in history to b3 perfect through both the regular and post season?

He should be in automatically surprised he isn't already but he played so long. He was still pretty good at the end after leaving Indy had a good year in Arizona but playing so long might hurt him a little its been a while since he was a star and dominant.

Next up?

Chandler Jones?
Hope so. Arizona is a bad place to spend your prime noone pays attention to that team. He can get to top 5 all time in sacks hes 43 away from 5th place and 34 away from 4th and Strahan.

Just for old times sake.
1663777106985.jpeg

When we played at Knoxville in 2001 (that place was so fun, everyone should do it), pretty much any Vol fan's comment after the game was we just couldn't block #54.
The Vol fans were booing for awhile in that game.

He should be in automatically surprised he isn't already but he played so long. He was still pretty good at the end after leaving Indy had a good year in Arizona but playing so long might hurt him a little its been a while since he was a star and dominant.
You shouldn't be surprised he isn't already in. There's a mandatory 5 year wait to become eligible after your last playing year. His last year was 2017.

My favorite Freeny moment was the night he sacked Vick five times in the Dome. I hated all that "Beamer Ball" garbage. VT fans are the worst.
I'm a stickler for accuracy. I think the official number was 4.5 sacks. But I think he missed most, if not all, of the second half.