Freese and Chad Kelly Deserve each other | Syracusefan.com

Freese and Chad Kelly Deserve each other

Ish88888

All American
Go FSU! Hope Kelly spends most of the night on his back. He declared himself the best qb in America this week. Kid is a dousche.

Myles Hartsfield, named sounded familiar, then they flashed Sayreville nj, that's the kid who got caught up in the hazing scandal. Starting for the #11 team as a true frosh smh

Myles Hartsfield, named sounded familiar, then they flashed Sayreville nj, that's the kid who got caught up in the hazing scandal. Starting for the #11 team as a true frosh smh
Penn State is pretty tough on that sexual abuse stuff.

Should be in prison for what he did.

The crazy thing is I don't think their fans care. They know the NCAA is going to destroy their program so they might as well try to win at all costs while they still can.

Purely on a football basis I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly is a top five pick next Spring.

Go FSU! Hope Kelly spends most of the night on his back. He declared himself the best qb in America this week. Kid is a dousche.
Sure looks like it so far. Love the Ole Miss offense. Looking good so far.

I guess Louisville won't be looking ahead to FSU anymore.

F***

Kelly on the field is super talent and will be a big time NFL prospect.. Wonder how his off field issues will truly effect his draft status.. Be interesting to watch

Kelly on the field is super talent and will be a big time NFL prospect.. Wonder how his off field issues will truly effect his draft status.. Be interesting to watch

If he keeps his nose clean this year that will be a few years since his last off field issues. That will be good enough for the NFL. The kid will be a top 3 pick

Iv never seen a team with more transfers with discipline issues then ole miss. Its like playing the team from the longest yard! I cannot wait for the ncaa to sh!% on there parade err orr i mean quietly say there was no wrongdoing as they close there dufflebag full of bribe money

No way Fsu should have been ranked 4th.

No matter how much talent you have, if you dont have a qb, you have nothing. Just ask LSU. Btw, Dungey is better than this FSU qb. Stars mean nothing sometimes.

Ish88888 said:
No matter how much talent you have, if you dont have a qb, you have nothing. Just ask LSU. Btw, Dungey is better than this FSU qb. Stars mean nothing sometimes.
Francois is a stud. Fsu's supposedly awesome secondary is MIA.

Ole Miss looks bigger pretty much across the board. On a related note it may be they have set a new bar for the cheat heavy SEC.

Maguire may take his job back in a couple of weeks.

If he keeps his nose clean this year that will be a few years since his last off field issues. That will be good enough for the NFL. The kid will be a top 3 pick

I tend to agree, especially with his pedigree...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom