Fresno and UNLV to BE? | Syracusefan.com

Fresno and UNLV to BE?

However, the talks are being kept as secret as possible to keep from “offending people,” such as regents and boards of regents and trustees at those schools.

Keep the discussions out of the realm of the people who, you know, are actually responsible for the education side of things at the Universities under consideration.

However, the talks are being kept as secret as possible to keep from “offending people,” such as regents and boards of regents and trustees at those schools.

Keep the discussions out of the realm of the people who, you know, are actually responsible for the education side of things at the Universities under consideration.

So they are worried that regents and trustees at Fresno and UNLV will be "offended" at the prospect of sharing a conference with UCONN, Cincy and Temple???

At this point, the Group of 5 should probably quit jostling for the position of King of the Dipsh!ts.

Join together, create some type of 4 league thing based on geography. Work with TV together, figure out any kind of equitable split of the scraps, and then hold their own little tournament, with the winner getting the BCS bid. They'd probably generate more interest in their product.

At this point, the Group of 5 should probably quit jostling for the position of King of the Dipsh!ts.

Join together, create some type of 4 league thing based on geography. Work with TV together, figure out any kind of equitable split of the scraps, and then hold their own little tournament, with the winner getting the BCS bid. They'd probably generate more interest in their product.
great post..and a whole lot more dollars...they could break into pods...play east,west,north, south...have semi finals, a "conference CG" and winner gets the open access bid...like it

Oh for...can we PLEASE stop calling them the Big East? Please? Oh Lord

How about the Big Yeast. It keeps growing overnight.
I think they should just call it the Big West. What are they going to do...sic Cal-State Fullerton on us (and thank God it's not us for very much longer)? If they add Fresno and UNLV, UConn will be the outlier.

I have often wondered in the last few months if UConn regrets going D-1.

Oh for...can we PLEASE stop calling them the Big East? Please? Oh Lord

I think it still works. Just divide the league into Near East and Far East divisions. Then keep going -- Hawaii, Guam -- the Bayi Rockets are quite competitive, I've heard.

I think they should just call it the Big West. What are they going to do...sic Cal-State Fullerton on us (and thank God it's not us for very much longer)? If they add Fresno and UNLV, UConn will be the outlier.

I have often wondered in the last few months if UConn regrets going D-1.
Hey now, my wife is a Titan. :cool:

Might as well get her grad school also and admit San Jose St.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom