Frickin' wild | Syracusefan.com

Frickin' wild

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
So the ESPN match up predictor gives us a 13% chance to beat NC State.

Which, I mean, they're having a good year, we're on the road, we're a .500 team currently...

But the ESPN match up predictor is also giving Colgate a 23% chance to beat our hoops team in the Dome.

Incredible.

Which, I mean, they're having a good year, we're on the road, we're a .500 team currently...

But the ESPN match up predictor is also giving Colgate a 23% chance to beat our hoops team in the Dome.

Incredible.

So…. Colgate has a better chance of beating the BB team than we do beating NCstate . We’re officially in Shafer territory.

Honestly, the more I hear that we are going to get our @sses kicked on Saturday the more I believe we will win. Post this ish all over the locker room and give those players every motivation they need to go tooth and claw for the victory.

So you're telling me there's a chance.

1637282037138.jpeg

FWIW stony brook has a 4.5% chance on the road against Kansas tonight and their lone game this year was a blowout loss to George Mason, 13% does not inspire confidence but that's why they play the game.

what is wild to me is that if not for dino's coaching feaux pas we would already be bowl eligible. if we get blown out the next couple of games wildhack should let him go ---or renegotiate salary DOWNWARD---sorry just a minor. i will leave now-----good luck orangemen!!!!!

what is wild to me is that if not for dino's coaching feaux pas we would already be bowl eligible. if we get blown out the next couple of games wildhack should let him go ---or renegotiate salary DOWNWARD---sorry just a minor. i will leave now-----good luck orangemen!!!!!
How would you negotiate downward on a guaranteed contract?

Colgate’s a patriot power and not the rollover they were in the past.

Syracuse football’s sputtering without a pass game.

It’s fair

If you're going to knock him for the losses, you have to give credit for the wins. That's how a results-oriented assessment works.
Either SU wants him or they don't.
Frankly, I don't really care what SU pays its coaches as long as it can hire and retain the ones it wants.

Incredible.
Vegas has us at 23% to win the football game, that’s a better predictor than W.O.P.R.

So…. Colgate has a better chance of beating the BB team than we do beating NCstate . We’re officially in Shafer territory.
Maybe even GRob territory

If you're going to knock him for the losses, you have to give credit for the wins. That's how a results-oriented assessment works.
Either SU wants him or they don't.
Frankly, I don't really care what SU pays its coaches as long as it can hire and retain the ones it wants.
credit him for obviously causing SOME of the losses that he had

i do not know.-- there is a thing called negotiation
Why would you take less to work just as harder, if not harder?
Fire me, pay me my money, and I will get another job because everyone in CFB knows that SU is the problem, not me.
Win

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom