Friday Articles | Syracusefan.com

Friday Articles

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
13003033-mmmain.jpg

DeAndre Smith inherited Syracuse's most talented, deepest position group: running backs

Some photos mixed in from the 1960 Cotton Bowl

Recruiting

Lake Zurich's Moskal finds a match in Syracuse

Former Player Staff

Pittsburgh Steelers: Shamarko Thomas, a reason to appreciate what we have

Pittsburgh Steelers 2013 Training Camp Profile: Shamarko Thomas

Art Monk to be Enshrined in August

Doug Marrone trying to find the winning formula for Bills

Are Bills catching Patriots at right time?

ACC

Get to know the ACC through the eyes of David Hale (ACC Countdown)

Get to know Louisville through the eyes of Andrea Buch and John Carns (ACC countdown)

Get to know Pittsburgh through the eyes of Ted Feeley (ACC Countdown)

ACC Countdown: Virginia Tech

Nation

Michigan to change ticket prices as it sells out

Nebraska kicks off Suttles, Brown after incident

Blogs

Hello, ACC!: Top 10 Things Syracuse Should Be Dreading

ACC Betting Odds: I Would Say, Take The Over On Syracuse

CNY

Northeast Jazz and Wine Fest returns to Clinton Square in July

12992200-mmmain.jpg

Eddie Money on sobriety, getting old and that hilarious Geico ...

CNY Scene: Jamesville Balloonfest, Tipp Hill Beer Fest, Texaco ...

FYI, every link takes me to a 404 error and if you click on home page you get sex.com. Nice site but not what I was looking for at that particular time.
Anyone else have this problem?

Yup...I got it too. Wish I looked at the messages below before clicking.

Could this be an issue with our site. I'm not having that problem anywhere else. I send links in emails and post them at other sites, no problems. Have run full scans and with a suggestion from our IT expert Tomcat even ran a "Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool" scan, nothing!

Could this be an issue with our site. I'm not having that problem anywhere else. I send links in emails and post them at other sites, no problems. Have run full scans and with a suggestion from our IT expert Tomcat even ran a "Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool" scan, nothing!

Despite overwhelming evidence that points to OE being a grade A pervert, I have to come to his defense. An administrator, frustrated at some dealings with Google, changed the board filter for a few hours so that whenever anyone typed Google, it switched that word to sex.

So OE is not a pervert. Apologies to everyone who ran into this problem this morning. In the end, I guess it is really Google's fault. Bad Google. Bad!

Links are fine now, but I miss the Sex.com site!! Some real board hotties there, flexible hips, and most are 4 and 5 star

OE, while I understand if you no longer post due to this crazy mix up I at least want to again thank you for what you've done in making this website great to this point. You are vital to all the daily readers on here and regardless if you stop posting I hope you at least continue to grace us with your presence.

OE, while I understand if you no longer post due to this crazy mix up I at least want to again thank you for what you've done in making this website great to this point. You are vital to all the daily readers on here and regardless if you stop posting I hope you at least continue to grace us with your presence.
Seconded