From the parking lot ... To the rafters

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate
Akron and Vermont brought up in the same 24 hours.

FRANKIEFAN

Starter
Surprised that team spent virtually the entire season ranked top 10 looking back hardly feels like a better SU team even if we won the BET. Hak/Gerry/JP had literally no help everyone was worn down after the BET run.

The other top Big East teams all had bad tournaments that year Pitt lost in the first round to Pacific and Uconn/BC didn't make the Sweet 16 only WVU made a run.

Bulldog04

Walk On
I played golf at Binghamton from 04-08 when these two were at Vermont and I’m a basketball junkie and whenever Binghamton played them in the America East, it was like magic and Kareem we’re coming to town. I wasn’t surprised at all when they won Bc I saw them all season in conference. I’ve seen every SU basketball game since I was a kid and Copenrath honestly was one of the best players I’ve seen SU included. He dominated every single game for a long time. Tough day for us SU fans, but man these two were special

MG44

Scout Team
I played golf at Binghamton from 04-08 when these two were at Vermont and I’m a basketball junkie and whenever Binghamton played them in the America East, it was like magic and Kareem we’re coming to town. I wasn’t surprised at all when they won Bc I saw them all season in conference. I’ve seen every SU basketball game since I was a kid and Copenrath honestly was one of the best players I’ve seen SU included. He dominated every single game for a long time. Tough day for us SU fans, but man these two were special
I agree, and as much as it sucked for us syracuse fans...UVM punching us in the mouth is exactly what makes the ncaa basketball so freakin awesome.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom