Front page | Syracusefan.com

Front page

svennyi

Walk On
Hey all,
love the feel of the new site. I like how on the sport specific boards threads with new posts are bolded. It looks slick. However, on the front page there is no indication whether or not there have been additional posts. Is it possible to put a "new" next to the threads or even an Otto the Orange image or something?

Hey all,
love the feel of the new site. I like how on the sport specific boards threads with new posts are bolded. It looks slick. However, on the front page there is no indication whether or not there have been additional posts. Is it possible to put a "new" next to the threads or even an Otto the Orange image or something?

New posts should appear in orange. Also, the "what's new" tab will show you all the new unread topics and replies

Thanks BK - the problem with the "whats new" tab it includes a bunch of boards I have no interest in reading (Off-topic & Pro Sports for example). Would it be possible to select which boards you follow so that I can only see the new posts in the boards I am interested in posting/reading

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom